Re: a ridiculous and unimportant update ...

by DadPhilly

Original Post

a ridiculous and unimportant update ...

★★★ Apprentice

seems to care little about the complaints of users and laugh at all of us ... an update that nobody cares and only superficial and pointless ... (enima with faults and errors) instead of doing something against the cheaters. .. a mockery in every sense of the word .. I hope you do well in the future ...

Message 1 of 6 (547 Views)

★ Pro
well there was a few things that needed fixed apparently for consoles. other stuff that would be good to fix, So I wouldn't call it pointless update. Maybe go read on what they all did because few of them didn't look pointless to me, yes it sux not being able to play but build a bridge and get over it. Play another game until then.
Message 2 of 6 (500 Views)

★ Guide
They added some back-end things to help their team catch cheaters, though? If getting rid of cheaters was as simple as wishing them away, it'd be done in a second! Unfortunately, it's a very difficult task to deal with cheaters, not something that can just be done - but they're working on it and doing their best, and back-end tweaks like this help them deal with cheaters more effectively in the future.
Message 3 of 6 (429 Views)

★ Guide

finally!!! someone with the eyes open!

that's why they deserve my disrespect, they aren't giving any.

Message 4 of 6 (344 Views)

★ Guide
They added a few new features that was well worth the update for me.
Message 5 of 6 (278 Views)

★ Guide
Not sure if related but my frame times improved a lot after this last update.

Fps was solid but frametime had spikes, now its way way better.
Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)