@CoffeeTonic Downside? As in backwards?
Message 71 of 111 (2,350 Views)

Re: a dedicated post with tips and trix to think about

★★ Pro
@XxDeepDiveJrxX I NEED to try this out
Message 72 of 111 (2,343 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No. I mean, if you really aim downside and point the blaster to the ground. The droid gets a much longer and bigger boost this way. I don't know why or how it works.

Message 73 of 111 (2,346 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

When playing Capital Supremacy, start as an officer. Buff your teammates immediately, then respawn. Start as a speeder. Then rush to the closest command post. Once that is captured, head to C. It helps you team a lot by giving them a bit of a boost at the start. Also, you can get a ton of points. 

Message 74 of 111 (2,318 Views)

Champion

@Two suggestions if they haven't already been covered. Remember the yellow and blue markers on your weapon cooldown bar. Practice hitting the yellow segment. You get much longer use without having to worry about cooldown. Particularly good if you are in a heavy battle (you want to clear as many enemies you can before your weapon overheats). Another point : Newbies tend to go for light sabre heroes/villains. They are not always the best. Shooters have an advantage in some battles. Bosk, if used right, is one of the strongest villains available. Getting the highest score does not win battles. Protecting your team and getting objectives does. 

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★★★ Guide
@Commander_Ney0 It's more like abusing the game's mechanics,Probably all of have been guilty of abusing officer,ah the old days before battle command nerf in december...
Message 76 of 111 (2,262 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Here a tip for all people who use the parry exploit in HvH combat:

Use a hero that's perceived as being weak by the average players due to lack of overkill abilities.

Suitable choices here are Maul and Kenobi for example because not only is their stamina decent, they also have a good attack speed.

The problem when playing as e.g. Vader or Dooku here is that there a lot of players that won't have the confidence to spam attacks against your block in fear of the force choke/flash. You on the other hand want to get spammed on for parrying which then can lead to a stalemate situation that doesn't help you at all here.

Using a Maul or Kenobi works fine to bait saber spammers into attacking you.

There are few people being good as Maul or Kenobi, but these people are real duel masters.

However, use a hero that is only perceived to be weak, not one that actually is crap for HvH, like Yoda bedcause of his highly unreliable block.

Message 77 of 111 (2,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

If you feel that you are dying a lot i recommend going heavy with the added HP pool and use the shield you can take one hell of beating. Slow down your gameplay and think of where the enemy is, read the battlefield.

/Atic

Message 78 of 111 (2,130 Views)

★★★★ Pro

To everyone who hasn't realized it yet:

The jump attack to break blocks in saber combat is back. Like officially, because more and more people are using that exploit heavily right now.

There was a video on this forum some weeks ago to proof it, though only since one week or so it's the trend again.

So everyone who does HvH/Showdown should use it too now because opponents won't hesitate to use it on you either.

Message 79 of 111 (2,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@TRlALONIT"S breaking blocks?? I usually jump attack to finish off a running  boi instead of mashing the attack button.

Message 80 of 111 (2,021 Views)