Re: Zombies work together more than Plants.

by tristkiss

Original Post

Zombies work together more than Plants.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Playing a game of Turf Takeover (What else would I be playing I mean its the only mode rn) I noticed that people actually REVIVED me. Be it a Scientist who hung around the back, or literally an Imp in the middle of a firefight. Almost never, as a plant, has anyone tried to res me. Defensive Zombies are used for actual defense, instead of when Oaks are used on the offensive or people go ham with the B.S. auto spike shot. Engineers work with All-Stars to combo with defense, and I've noticed that a lot more people on the Zombie team have more fun with emotes before matches begin.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed this trend as well?

Message 1 of 5 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

You haven't play on my plant teams, I try to revive everyone I can. Once in blue moon, there will be another Sunflower on the team who who try to revive--but generally, It doesn't matter which side you're on, usually no one's getting you up! Are you on Xbox?

Message 2 of 5 (295 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@tristkiss It's down to the luck of the lobby & whether people are playing the game as a fun team effort or for personal stats, I've found it on both plants & zombies. I love playing sunflower as support but very few do 😪
Message 3 of 5 (255 Views)

★ Guide
@PearsonShoota I actually feel like zombies are usually more selfish... Everyone wants to play Captain Deadbeard and 80's sniping 1000 miles away while you are trying to push a damn objective. Half the time I have a full team of them and I just leave because I know they aren't going to help push at all, just play for KDA
Message 4 of 5 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gowron248 I agree I find it more often on zombies. I did wonder whether the fact that there's now an objective master & no longer a streak master boast was down to trying to encourage more teamwork. I've left lobbies too where I've found team-mates too busy sniping away to revive me if I'm dead next to them or if they make no attempt to cap because it would endanger their streak.
Message 5 of 5 (244 Views)