Zombies have odd names

by Mysterymaster_OP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Zombies have odd names

How come some of the zombies have the word "zombie" at the end of their name?
Foot Soldier Zombie

Space Cadet Zombie
Scientist Zombie
Engineer Zombie

yet all the other zombies are just.. their names.

Imp

Super Brainz

80s action hero

Electric Slide

Captain Dreadbeard

All-Star

Wizard

None of the plants suffer this trait, what gives?
Is this simply an oversight? im pretty sure they're not supposed to have "zombie" at the end of their names, seeing as how thats kind of redundant and unnecessary.

Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Zombies have odd names

★★★★ Expert
@Mysterymaster_OP OMG. I never noticed this. I play the game with the German translation mostly, but have changed it to English to get screenshots for my posts. I don't remember if this is a problem in the translated version as well, but this definitely sounds stupid. Thank you for pointing it out (and also nooo why did you have to mention it now I can't make it unseen Standard smile). Just imagine reading "Peashooter Plant" or "Sunflower Plant". "Nightcap Plant" would actually be wrong, because mushrooms are considered to be a category of their own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)

All Replies

Re: Zombies have odd names

★★★★ Expert
@Mysterymaster_OP OMG. I never noticed this. I play the game with the German translation mostly, but have changed it to English to get screenshots for my posts. I don't remember if this is a problem in the translated version as well, but this definitely sounds stupid. Thank you for pointing it out (and also nooo why did you have to mention it now I can't make it unseen Standard smile). Just imagine reading "Peashooter Plant" or "Sunflower Plant". "Nightcap Plant" would actually be wrong, because mushrooms are considered to be a category of their own.
Message 2 of 2 (188 Views)