Re: Zombies are really weak?

by tristkiss

Original Post

Zombies are really weak?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've been playing all day since 12 PM this morning.  Plants seem to have easier weapons that deal more damage, while every zombie with any rapid fire weapon needs multiple clips to kill even a sunflower. What's up with this?

I don't know what the foot soldier's rocket max damage is, but I can never seem to see more than 15 pop up.

Message 1 of 7 (1,192 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@cman160330 didnt u realise, this is ea. They dont care about their customers or the state of their game. They dont care about shipping a balanced product. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Balance issues were brought up a month ago and nothing has changed, exactly like EA.
Message 2 of 7 (1,128 Views)

★★ Guide

I disagree, zombies are still powerful. 80s can one shot night cap with a fully charged up shot and can basically kill a sunflower with his rocket ability. Engineer and Scientist also deal really high damage and I’m pretty sure can both kill sunflower with 2-3 shots. Also, for some reason every returning character’s damage has been nerfed, so that’s why Foot Soldier’s (and other characters) max damage is low

Message 3 of 7 (1,109 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Not to pick on anyone, but @dwooten77 has an ELEVEN year old son that can ROCK with the soldier.

I see many people getting discouraged about characters or balance and I'd like to encourage everyone to max out a character (gaining access to their upgrades) before dismissing them as under-powered.

I do agree some balancing is needed but it's not as bad as some may think.

Best luck.

Message 4 of 7 (1,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My biggest issue with soldier is that he's versatile, but I like to play him from a distance. The maps are designed in a way where there is no "safe zone" for sniping positions, at least not any where every other character *including the big clunky ones* can't also get to.

Just did a match: This is how it's been since I"ve been playing. With some varients, (The 80's hero is really good sometimes.)

Message 5 of 7 (1,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That is false. 80s action hero does 60 damage on max shot, night cap has 75 health. Not to mention how unlikely you are to even get to hit a max shot on someone so small with every useful movement abilities in the game. Night cap is simply too strong due to every character having low * damage for no reason, So many characters are no longer viable now.

Message 6 of 7 (948 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I'm going to have to disagree on this from my limited experience so far. I've got my peashooter up to Super Elite, and added some upgrades. I went into Giddy Park late last night, and there was one Zombie player as All star. No matter how much I got him with my gatling gun, he would not die. Seriously, how much freaking health does this character have? I've not played any zombies yet, but even if his character was maxed out, to withstand an entire Gatling gun attack, is ridiculous! He was so over powered, he just camped out in front of the plants spawn site, and repeatedly killed everyone who entered Giddy park. I only managed to kill him once, it seemed like no amount of damage was ever enough to finish him off.

Message 7 of 7 (940 Views)