Zero Recoil Streamers (pc)

by Vulcannis

Original Post

Re: Zero Recoil Streamers (pc)

★★★★★ Guide

Random recoil; (scripting) problem solved.

Still doesn't fix the myriad of other cheats, but at least it'd raise the bar a little.

Message 11 of 57 (6,444 Views)

★ Pro
@-BiA-Pesqez
Epic games owns anti-cheat (Easy AC) used in Apex Legends. Hmmm, what if?
Message 12 of 57 (6,433 Views)

[ Edited ]

@VulcannisSo I used to think that players had zero coil cheats. How ever, I watched some videos on controlling recoil and have been practicing in the firing range a bit. It is definitely possible to learn the recoil pattern for all guns and make it appear you have no recoil or very very very little.

If you want to get to that skill level you have to practice in the firing range with each gun and really learn the recoil pattern for each gun. You also have to add movement as you practice controlling recoil. Movement is absolutely key to winning gun fights. If you don’t move I won’t miss a shot and you will, you’ll go down.

do some use cheats? Probably, but they are probably also using other cheats as well. You have to watch their game play. They will always know where the enemy is, in a very suspicious way. The other way you can tell, when you spectate them they notice and suddenly play like garbage. Now these are not always sure fire cheats. But rhey are clues that they might be. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 57 (6,422 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@DarthValtrex this isn't about my skill vs anyone elses, I'm Watching Streamers play APEX and observing that they have ZERO recoil, its not controlled, its absolutely gone.

If you cannot follow what I've stated before, please do not derail my thread with the old "git gud" drivel when anyone posts about cheaters or game issues, its unoriginal, old, and boring.

Message 14 of 57 (6,388 Views)

★★★ Expert

@TrancyGoose wrote:

I have seen a streamer land straight shots with a flatline, and that thing kicks back like crazy ...

It does seem odd that they are able to land stuff so grouped sometimes with 0 attachments. 

That is insane, as I love Flatline, but struggle to control it, and it does not have a barrel mod ....

Yeah they're all a bunch of cheating Andy's

Even the public's favorite Shroud is regularly getting clipped aimlocking on a dude's head who's AFK in the next room, as he unloads a whole magazine into a wall.

They're frauds.

Message 15 of 57 (6,369 Views)

★ Guide

Ladies and gentlemen...welcome to PC gaming.....

And if you think streamers are doing it...how many regular players are?  The answer is....A LOT.  Like 20+ percent.  

Message 16 of 57 (6,360 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BA2VGT  Exactly, even with such overwhelming evidence by the streamers, Nothing is done.

Either Respawn doesn't care about Anti Recoil Scripts, or EasyAntiCheat is absolute garbage (I think both are probably true)

Message 17 of 57 (6,360 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Amount of players using no-recoil is closer to 70% at the moment.

Message 18 of 57 (5,969 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@voidBubble You must be a member of flat earth society.
Message 19 of 57 (5,949 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@TrancyGooseFlatline is intentionally impossible to control, side to side (horizontal) recoil cant be counteracted shot by shot perfectly, atleast without smacking your mouse or stick in a way that makes it look like Michael J. Fox got his * stuck in a power outlet. Which is clearly not the case for some streamers.

Message 20 of 57 (5,925 Views)