Re: Yup unistalled the game.

by SobatRosul

Original Post

Yup unistalled the game.

★★★ Apprentice

Tired of being bullied by this game's sbmm.
I'm playing for 4 hours now casual and ranked and EVERY time i get teammates around lvl 20 to 60.
Is this what i'm paying for? A level 254 and a kd of 1.49 to being matched with people who had trouble with completing the tutorial?
GG you guys after all these seasons i'm finally tired of this.
I don't mind losing or helping/babysitting new players a few times.
But don't make it the core of the game.
To all those who are actually good teammates GG It was fun playing with you guys.

Message 1 of 64 (980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Mraverage1000You gotta love those.... You mean you are tough? You dont want noobs in lobby?? Then Son, go to ranked, become master and voila! There wont be any more noobs around you! Also, theres an old legend I heard of... thing that is called frends or that something that may help you get good games... Geez!

Message 2 of 64 (953 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Is reading hard for you or something?
Also the friends I have are not on the same level as me.

Message 3 of 64 (935 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Mraverage1000 Get better friends then :P
Message 4 of 64 (929 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Or they could improve SBMM?
But then again they can do what they want with this game.
I'm not gonna put another penny in this game.

Message 5 of 64 (920 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Mraverage1000 If you are holding a KD of 1.49 you are classed as a 'good' Apex player. This means that you will be teamed with players who in the games mind thinks you can benefit on placement and help them win.

The SBMM is broken, it isn't really an SBMM. What I suggest you do to combat this is find a good Duo or Trio that you can play in as you will find it better.

On the other hand, you could just play ranked. You will find this more enjoyable and will defo be able to rack up kills and push through solo especially with a K/D of 1.49!
Message 6 of 64 (899 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks but I tried ranked and did not have much luck there either. 
Also I don't mind playing with people who are new to the game but 4 hour straight? That's beyond broken...
And how does the game expect me to win with new players against people with 20 kills badges? 
At this point I see no reason to buy another battlepas or even to play another season...
If they don't want to fix what is broken then i don't see the need for them getting paid.

Message 7 of 64 (887 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Mraverage1000

That would be a shame to drop it now since a new map around the corner and described as a "lush city" so could be an more urban environment. I am thinking "Angel City" from Titanfall 2. Perfect example of ground and elevated battles close up and long sight lines too.

Every season feels like minor updates but a new map will be major. You definitely DO NOT want to miss that!!!

You'll have to accept that gradually Apex is designed to cater for lower skill ceiling, which is the majority of players - casual. So mobility of characters are kept limited in this game. It's not like Unreal Tournament 2004 where you can do some insane dodge moves. It is easier in this game for someone to get a lucky shot on you, even if you had good team mates by third party battles.

In ranked mode soon as I got my Diamond dive trails I couldn't progress solo anymore. So I just play solo public and 1 in 10 games I'm in a good squad. Just patient and don't quit with low rank team mates on assumptions of their abilities. Within 10 games I am always paired with one rank 500 or two rank 500s, also only minority of my opponents are same, so it evens out. Even more now since cross play. That should be the case.

BUT if you're playing for 4hrs and never have a team mate above rank 60 like you said. That is VERY strange, maybe try a different server?

You've already invested yourself in the game and to be honest - What alternative Battle Royale would you go to?
- COD Warzone, Hyper Scape, Fortnite, Pubg, BF firestorm? Not exactly great either.

If you have been playing Apex consistently, it means you didn't like the other Battle Royale games.

Like you I also uninstalled the game...but like 5 times and came back :D :D :D

Just re-install and wait for 4th Nov new map. You know you want to.

Message 8 of 64 (876 Views)

★ Guide
@Mraverage1000 See you in season 7 Wink
Message 9 of 64 (871 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Mraverage1000 Don't listen to the troll comments. Most people know SBMM/EOMM is broken in pubs, and anyone saying otherwise is just ignorant.
"Go to ranked"- Yeah right, the ranked system that hasn't been changed since 4 seasons now. Good idea mate.
Message 10 of 64 (831 Views)