Youtubers' Feedback (Suggestion)

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Re: Youtubers' Feedback (Suggestion)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 

If you like some of his content that's fine. I also get extremely annoyed when he doesn't revive anyone. (But what a coincidence, he shouts at people who don't revive him)

I saw some of his older gw2 videos. He seemed rather nice and not toxic at all, so I subscribed to him once. Then I saw his bfn videos and just how annoying and unfriendly he has become and unsubscribed.

@Gormey 

I agree. I literally can't add anything to your statement. 

Message 11 of 15 (336 Views)

Champion
@benn1nat0r Actually, I have watched some of his GW2 videos, but I did not subscribe to him until after BFN had first released. He did seem more friendly then. But he did admit that he didn’t like BFN, he even made a video about it. Maybe that’s why he started being so toxic? Shouldn’t be taking it out on the community though.

You do not know how annoying it is for me to see when he ignores revives. I want to pull my hair out. I’m exactly the opposite: I see a revive opportunity, I WANT it! I’ll go and Mercy Main if that’s what it takes! Why can’t you be more like that Wolfy?

Zeroxfusionz is a lot less toxic than Wolfy and I watch him a fair bunch as well. Honestly, I am subscribed to most of the BFN YouTubers, which is why I’m also subscribed to Wolfy.

Did you know, I first subscribed to him because I was trying to find out how to sprint, and watching Wolfy do it taught me how to sprint.
Message 12 of 15 (301 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 I think his shift towards this behavior started in the late gw2 videos. He noticed it got more views and decided to adapt this style. I think this is condemnable, as he has a young target demographic that is prone to replicating the behavior.

I think many don't revive when they could. When Wolfy doesn't revive it is particularly aggravating, as he insults anyone who doesn't revive, but never does it himself.

The change that was made to give XP to everyone who participates in reviving a player has helped a lot, though.

Message 13 of 15 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@benn1nat0rOoh ... I wonder how often Wolfy gets top revives on the top performers? About 0% of the time.

Ooh ... I wonder how often I get top revives on the board? About 90%-95% of the time!

The shared revive feature is something I was so greatful for ...if I’m being honest though, it should have been in the game from the start.

Message 14 of 15 (281 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 I agree. It should have been in the game from the start. I also focus on reviving others a lot and tend to be the top performer in reviving Standard smile.
Message 15 of 15 (269 Views)