Youtube cheater live stream

by MjNaise

Original Post

Re: Youtube cheater live stream

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@MjNaise @warslag @tonycawley69 @xTomboyRespecter @LockOutz_YT 

So you are saying many companies didn't even try to sue the hackers and cheaters ?

So here are the 2 key questions,

- Is cheating legal or not ?

- Are there any laws in any country says cheating in electronic sports is not legal ?

Message 11 of 14 (246 Views)

★★ Guide

@xTomboyRespecter wrote:

Yeah, the game is done and Respawn is taking their money and running with it. Everybody might as well be cheating at this point.

They don't care or they are helpless and can't stop the cheaters.

Either way the end result remains that Apex Legends will probably hold the record for most cheaters in a single game for 2019.

I would say at least 25% of players on PC are cheating.  Soft aim bot is everywhere.  All these people are better than Shroud??  lol no 

Message 12 of 14 (229 Views)

★★ Guide

Atleast Epic Games taking some action againts hackers, how about EA? writing another drama script for mccoy to address people that they care about the community? after a month? 

Message 13 of 14 (228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

“ to address people that they care about the community? ”

Well, I am not sure how things are going in other countries but as someone from China, the people from my countries do not say anything about what the administration because the administration simply don't allow the 1.5 billion people to say anything about them. It is like < 1984 >, there are thought police everywhere. There is no way you could express your anger anywhere, there is nobody to talk to.

So for Chinese people, when we say something, and it could have any meaning. Language here is like a carmouflage, or Mose Code, it could have any meaning.

So, the EA's addresses for the care about the community to me is like " Don't you know we already out of resource ? The game is at its bottleneck, Respawn didn't expect there would be that much cheaters, and they put lots of extra energy on in-game cheat report system design so everything else was delayed. Also, Respawn asks all their staffs to not to work for extra hours. I guess it is because the game get huge success at the beginning and earned quite some profit so now Respawn are using this trend of rapid cooling down.

I mean the game is like a A-bomb, now it is merely 3 months old, they already said they won't work extra hours to have weekly update, they said it very clearly that they need to rest.

( Oh gosh, I lost my thought and cannot continue sorry)

Message 14 of 14 (212 Views)