Youtube cheater live stream

by MjNaise

Original Post

Youtube cheater live stream

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Right now there is a youtuber cheating during live stream.

This guy said he has already 15 bans, but doesn´t care because they´re all hacked accounts and he has 300+ of them (hacked on his own) and keeps playing within seconds after a ban (hardware ID is spoofed).

In my opinion this is a criminal act and respawn should actually start to sue this individual as a statement to all the other cheaters (just like Epic did back then).

He is now streaming since 3 hours nonstop going full rampant in Apex... reported him severall times with different emails.... and yet he keeps playing and makes even fun about EAC and respawn how they even avoid all topics related to him on reddit, while they answer every single other one at the same time.

I´m realy disappointed that it´s even possible to act like him and nothing happens. He could easily been tracked down because he is so openly about everything and then get sued and his identy revealed to the public..... but nothing is happening right now and since 2 month Frown

Worst thing on reporting at EAC is: "it can take 3-14 days until someone looks at my ticket" .... official message i get after each report 

Message 1 of 14 (689 Views)

Re: Youtube cheater live stream

★ Guide

carefull for fighting back you might get banned they dont ban the REAL cheaters LOL

Message 2 of 14 (682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yeah, the game is done and Respawn is taking their money and running with it. Everybody might as well be cheating at this point.

They don't care or they are helpless and can't stop the cheaters.

Either way the end result remains that Apex Legends will probably hold the record for most cheaters in a single game for 2019.

Message 3 of 14 (654 Views)

★ Guide
Just don't play on pc, problem solved.
Message 4 of 14 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@tonycawley69 wrote:
Just don't play on pc, problem solved.

that´s pretty shortsighted.

1. consoles are just bad and useless for most people except people and kids who are only into gaming, because people use their computer "not" only for gaming, but for a lot of other things too which you can´t do with consoles... and buying an extra gaming rig is not worth the money (and you can´t even upgrade it like a pc).

2. shooters are no fun at all on consoles if you played them for more than 25 years on PC (racing, beat'm'up and story games are fine on consoles, though).

3. if everyone in the world would move over to consoles, guess for which plattform cheatprovider will start developing since they lose out on millions of dollars?!

Message 5 of 14 (610 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I think it is wise not to believe everything you are told by someone who cheats or wishes to provide you with cheats. They are by definition dishonest.

They will try to offer you assurances that you can get away with it but don't believe them.

Report any cheats you encounter to EAC using the in game report feature or the link.

You can find more information on how to report hacking, cheating and scam websites here.

Further information about progress against cheating will be available next week:

Cheaters

Have a nice weekend.

Message 6 of 14 (592 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Please stop copy pasting that same stuff over and over without doing any research at all!!!

It´s like throwing oil into fire for everyone each time you post this answer... it doesn´t provide any help at all.

As i already have written, i reported him severall times since 2 month and just went back to check his channel and he is still cheating live.

And there is nothing about believe or disbelieve because...

1. that guy already has proven he has multiple new accounts and can instantly play again after a ban, even a hardware ban (watch his videos).

2. that guy is NO CHEATPROVIDER!!!!!! .... he doesn´t sell it and he doesn´t give the code to anyone except his friend who he talks to all the time... he codes the cheat only for private use!!!!

3. as already stated, i reported him severall times to EAC and so did most people who watched him on stream or after their death (he plays on NA server btw)... and guess what, they need 3-14 days for each ticket to even have a look into it (that´s the message you get after creating a ticket) before they even start with background checking about that reported indivudual which usually takes days if not weeks for the approval.

4. his newest account where he openly streams his rampant cheating with headshots aimbot already reached level 33 which actually needs severall hours of playtime to get to.... and yet he isn´t banned on it (that just proves how much time EAC needs to even do some basic backgroundchecking or looking into tickets)

Message 7 of 14 (584 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@MjNaise @warslag @tonycawley69 @xTomboyRespecter @LockOutz_YT 

Hi guys !

Actually I just want to ask 2 simple questions.

1 - Is game hacking a legal or illegal activity in any countries in the world ?

2 - Had any game company sued any hacking company or individuals in human history ? And if there is, what is the result ?

So far as I know, I have only heard of such justice action being done in China, that those games charged by Tencent all used to have cheaters, then Tencent worked with the police department of China and cracked down hundreds of cheat ware developers with tens of millions of dollars of dirty cash.

Message 8 of 14 (575 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MjNaise wrote:

Please stop copy pasting that same stuff over and over without doing any research at all!!!

It´s like throwing oil into fire for everyone each time you post this answer... it doesn´t provide any help at all.

As i already have written, i reported him severall times since 2 month and just went back to check his channel and he is still cheating live.

And there is nothing about believe or disbelieve because...

1. that guy already has proven he has multiple new accounts and can instantly play again after a ban, even a hardware ban (watch his videos).

2. that guy is NO CHEATPROVIDER!!!!!! .... he doesn´t sell it and he doesn´t give the code to anyone except his friend who he talks to all the time... he codes the cheat only for private use!!!!

3. as already stated, i reported him severall times to EAC and so did most people who watched him on stream or after their death (he plays on NA server btw)... and guess what, they need 3-14 days for each ticket to even have a look into it (that´s the message you get after creating a ticket) before they even start with background checking about that reported indivudual which usually takes days if not weeks for the approval.

4. his newest account where he openly streams his rampant cheating with headshots aimbot already reached level 33 which actually needs severall hours of playtime to get to.... and yet he isn´t banned on it (that just proves how much time EAC needs to even do some basic backgroundchecking or looking into tickets)

When watching videos on YouTube, I suggest reporting the ones you find offensive, and sticking to the ones you enjoy. 

But it's up to you to decide whether someone who is cheating is telling the truth with anything they tell you.

If, as you say, they have been banned at least 15 times despite using their own privately coded cheats, then that is no indication of any sort of failure of the anti-cheat - if that is what you are trying to insinuate. It only shows the futility of those who are determined to cheat.

Message 9 of 14 (564 Views)

★★★ Guide

@TJ400000 wrote:

@MjNaise @warslag @tonycawley69 @xTomboyRespecter @LockOutz_YT 

Hi guys !

Actually I just want to ask 2 simple questions.

1 - Is game hacking a legal or illegal activity in any countries in the world ?

2 - Had any game company sued any hacking company or individuals in human history ? And if there is, what is the result ?

So far as I know, I have only heard of such justice action being done in China, that those games charged by Tencent all used to have cheaters, then Tencent worked with the police department of China and cracked down hundreds of cheat ware developers with tens of millions of dollars of dirty cash.

Epic games sued even a 14 yo boy for it Standard smile

severall companies already do it... but sadly not even close to half of them.

Message 10 of 14 (553 Views)