Re: Youtube advertising cheats making game unplayable by legitimate players

by tonycawley69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Youtube advertising cheats making game unplayable by legitimate players

★★ Novice

Cheating becoming more common those people banned just started over with the same hacks I'm tired of being killed by esp no recoil noobs who got banned and just restarted uaing the same hacks.   They need to IP ban these people not just account ban because they are doing it over and over regardless of account ban.  There's several sites on YouTube that need their users banned as they are promoting the hacks that are ruining this game.   Why is their dev team so slow about a fix or faster about permanent bans?  I mean seriously when you get mowed down 300m with a devotion it gets a little obvious their cheat detector is garbage which happened to me earlier I had blue helm and armor and was killed by a pathfinder who was using a devotion from over 300m no bullets strayed from me he emptied a full to kill me but at 300m it shouldn't of been possible with an LMG WITHOUT MODS he had no stabilizer turbo charger or even a standard stock

Message 1 of 4 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@Dethklok75Cheating is profoundly annoying at times. It makes you wonder how many times someone needs to be banned before they give up on cheating for good. Wondering

You may report a cheat by following these steps:

1. While in a match, bring up the in-game menu (Esc on PC, Options on PS4, Menu on Xbox One).
  2. Open the Squad tab.
  3. Select the warning symbol (“!” inside a triangle) under the player you want to report.
  4. Choose the reason:
    • Shot me with no line of sight
    • Aim was snapping to targets
    • Moving in impossible ways
    • Ammo or recoil was unusual
  5. Click Submit.

You can also report a player while spectating them after you have fallen in a match.

PC players can report players by reaching out to Kamu (a service we partner with to help curb cheating) directly, via their website.

Source.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (411 Views)

All Replies

Hey

If you suspect someone of cheating / promoting cheats, you can report the user.
This can be done on EAC - Apex Legends Report

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 4 (412 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Dethklok75Cheating is profoundly annoying at times. It makes you wonder how many times someone needs to be banned before they give up on cheating for good. Wondering

You may report a cheat by following these steps:

1. While in a match, bring up the in-game menu (Esc on PC, Options on PS4, Menu on Xbox One).
  2. Open the Squad tab.
  3. Select the warning symbol (“!” inside a triangle) under the player you want to report.
  4. Choose the reason:
    • Shot me with no line of sight
    • Aim was snapping to targets
    • Moving in impossible ways
    • Ammo or recoil was unusual
  5. Click Submit.

You can also report a player while spectating them after you have fallen in a match.

PC players can report players by reaching out to Kamu (a service we partner with to help curb cheating) directly, via their website.

Source.

Message 3 of 4 (412 Views)

★ Guide
If you will play on pc, you will encounter many cheats.

It's a simple fact.

If you insist on playing on pc, you have no right to moan about cheats because they're part of pc gaming life.

If you don't want cheats, play on console.

Simple as that.
Message 4 of 4 (400 Views)