Re: Youre ruining casual gamers experience.

by sceptic-noob

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Axs5626Sxa5001

Ranked or PUBS, it doesn't matter, I've been playing since Season 1, with 2600 hours in the game.

75%-90% of the game, I am Ranked with players below my stats, so 10% to 25%, I only play with some equal Skill Ranged Players.

Match Making isn't what's ruining this game either, it's the cheaters with Aimbots, Wallhacks, PSilent, modded controllers and strike packs.

Cross Play and Controllers on PC need to be removed, so we only play on the PC with PC players on keyboard and mouse!

Message 11 of 18 (349 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My experience is that ranked is even worse. It's disgusting how impossible it is to play that mode, and not just because of smurfs, which you encounter basically every game, but also because of the completely mindless and careless people you end up with.

Apex is a game for skilled, non-casual players, full stop.

Message 12 of 18 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Axs5626Sxa5001 wrote:
@dl45ohy5ebavThe topic is brought up frequently here.

My advice to players in your skill range is to exclusively play ranked. Your lobby will not be 57 other Preds in ranked, as it does a better job of keeping like-skilled players together.

And hypothetically, if your stance is: “I don’t ever want to encounter a player better than me”, then I suggest you avoid multi-player games entirely.

Thats where the smurfs live to get even easier prey, they awake mid season and 2nd split, then silver and gold is unplayable as casual. In general if you meet preds in pubs youre sweating too much in my experience. They been quicker sending you bad lobbies this season yes, and slower to lower your lobbies so there definitively has been a change.

They did change so you wont preserve your kd by quitting before youre fully killed anymore so more people dropped matchmaking lobbies this season too so matchmaking is a bit in flux atm because of one of the parameters used to make a balancing act been changed greatly, im betting several of 1+ kd players dropped to 0.6 this season hehe.

Message 13 of 18 (311 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ranked is the same, preds and high level players wins while afk bots and dumb ppl plays letting you down while they push foward with no guns or low ammo guns whiel the other teams shoot from a safe distance seeing them coming from meters so being noobs sucks because the game developers cares nothing about players and only about money

Message 14 of 18 (242 Views)

★★ Guide
@Helkath-Hazzurim You said this perfectly! I agree fully. I have made similar posts. Pee Wee hockey vs NHL players. In what stable coherent mind would anyone think this was ok?
Message 15 of 18 (236 Views)

★ Apprentice

Agreed, the cheating is off the scale.

Message 16 of 18 (203 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Axs5626Sxa5001 yeah that is not going to work either.

Message 17 of 18 (197 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks,

This thread is actually fairly old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 18 of 18 (183 Views)