Your stupidest loss?

by Srksii

Original Post

Your stupidest loss?

★★★★ Pro

Welp, I just got shame of my life! Got squad of FNGs, good game, made my top damage record in it. Last fight, 2 enemies left. I kill one from roof, and instead going back 5 meters to heal on safe, I go back little behind fence and just crouch and heal. Last enemy shoots, and by some miracle one wandered bullet hit me and down me... Im an idiot! Ofc, you know rest , he revives FNG dies, gg! Whats your stupidest loss?

Message 1 of 5 (320 Views)

Re: Your stupidest loss?

★★ Expert

Oh you know. Just standard hit-reg errors and clunky animations. One time I quite literally was 1v3 for final squad, last guy popped self-revive right as I downed his other teammate. I swap to EVA-8 and he kills me, because the game wanted me to re-charge the bolt on the EVA. This happened multiple times back when the animation for picking up guns played after you switched their positions in inventory or after you used jump tower. 

Quite literally if I had recorded it, you'd see half a second before the EVA animation finished, the other guy finishes his revive and hipfires me with the Wingman just as the EVA is ready to fire. I'm owed that win seeing as how I downed everyone else AND would've killed the guy had the animation not played.

Message 2 of 5 (298 Views)

@Srksii So many to list. When solo first started, I made it to the top 3 no issue. Had basically gold everything off of people I had killed. Spot the final guy, gas him with caustics ult. Start shooting him with a devotion get overly excited that I'm going to win.. I then get sloppy with the shooting and he kills me.

My dumbest death? I've done this to people and had it done to me... Ran into a room with one door in Bunker. Caustic tossed his gas bag in front of the door. I panic and try to shoot it down before it goes off, Nope I'm gassed to death as he tea bags outside the window.

Go to revive a squad mate and accidentally start a finisher on a downed enemy. You then get picked off mid finisher.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (291 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pastaclown Ohhh I still remember this as the day of yesterday.

That left outskirt of Thunderdome. Me and one NOOB teammate and the amount of noobishness he displayed is enough to have a new word added to the dictionary cause it was unbelievable. Storm was almost at last ring, so well into that match. I killed second to the last person of another team... so it’s 2v1 cause our third got killed and D/C’d in first minute.

So I see this caustic going into a small building (one of those pass through buildings which have 2 door and is like 10 square feet.

So I drop down from the big building ready to shoot his arse, of course he has multiple gas canisters that go off... in addition he throws his ult in there as well. Blue or purple armor but I hit him for around 100... try to get away and I fail due to it being so gassed up I can’t see anything. Get downed and then finally see the door, go outside... where’s my teammate? Still on top of that g’damn building probably playing the solo flute or something. I block the door but the caustic doesn’t break it down so I’m like ‘DUDE GET THIS LOW HEALTH PERSON!!!’, but only in my head... dude finally comes down. Instead of shooting, he tries reviving, caustic walks out other door and I get inside the building and my teammate as well, caustic is now hiding behind the door... what does teammate do... REVIVE IN BUILDING FILLED WITH GAS! As soon as I get revived I get downed by a PK shot + gas and other teammate doesn’t go outside and gets gassed to death and we lose to a noob Caustic due 2 my inability to kill him and due to my noob teammate.

You can believe I unmuted my mic and swung my basebalbat of verbal barrage till I hit the ball with unprecedented speed (the ball being him).

I already knew that f*##*^ did nothing in the whole match but if I remember correctly he either did 0 dmg or below 60 while I did somewhere in the 1400...
Message 4 of 5 (272 Views)

My stupidest loss?

Back in season 2 ranked, we were rushing another team and we got crushed by a leviathan foot.
Always pay attention to your surroundings, death can come from above. 

Had a good laugh tho

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 5 (251 Views)