Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Your most hated drop?

by IRDaWinrar

Original Post

Re: Your most hated drop?

★★★★ Apprentice

@lengy19 wrote:

Papa pump, I swear to god if I get another legendary papa pump I’m going to rage. I had 2 just last night bringing my total lego papa pump count to six! It’s disgusting... and they all rolled trash!

This!

Message 11 of 12 (72 Views)

Re: Your most hated drop?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Inscription range is my most hated drop. The only preffered drops in MW weapons for me are those that have "minor primary" shield/armor up to 50% and "major primary" weap dmg up to 175%. Really the best combination, considering how weak "minor primary" is. For gear I seek recharge speed and gear dmg.

As for the rest types of inscriptions they are a total mess. First of all the "Dmg" inscription that boosts all the dmg - its limit is 30% for MW and even Lego, that is supposed to have better inscription range. There are plenty inscription that appear to be completely useless with their stats. Bioware boosts weapon and gear perks, giving 135% melee dmg or 250% gear dmg, and a list of incriptions like 1% dmg, 1% ice dmg, even lego component presented me 3% elemental resist.

Basically, you cant build an interesting javelin with good combo dmg incriptions, resists, elemental dmg, total dmg and so on, because of rediculous stats. The components itself still have 5% buffs to gear dmg. So the most drops are considered as trash.

Message 12 of 12 (44 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help