Your game is still broken

by XKELX904

Original Post

Your game is still broken

★★ Apprentice

Still getting freezes on squad intro, still laggy, still typical EA. Enough said

Message 1 of 11 (611 Views)

Re: Your game is still broken

Community Manager
@XKELX904 Wanted to see if you're still running into issues, after the changes made last night? If so which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 11 (565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yep its beyond a joke, ea are the scum of the gaming community. One of the biggest, richest gaming dvelopers have * servers in every game they release and respawn cant be let of either embarrassing they * this game up every time they update it and this time its lasted over a week and even after the update fix my game is still broken. Useless.

Message 3 of 11 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_Illium  I've been getting code: snake a lot when playing with a duo buddy which seems to be followed up with code: wheel in quick succession at his end, after the issue occurs it seems to cause temporary issues actually getting into a match.

Just wondering if any info has been released regarding "code: snake"?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 11 (540 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 5 of 11 (511 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@BaldWraithSimp  lolwut, why would I banned be from specific servers? XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 11 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag from what I have gathered, it's like the server refused to let someone in for some reason. It's not an actual ban afaik
Message 7 of 11 (455 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MandatoryIDtagBecause you cheat. We all know it. 😜

Message 8 of 11 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@hayhorI knew it ......he's a CHEATER Tongue out

XD

Message 9 of 11 (418 Views)

★ Apprentice

You can delete your cache file, (%temp%, temp & prefetch) maybe can help you some.... 

Message 10 of 11 (392 Views)