Re: Your favorite underrated weapons?

by nanashi83

Original Post

★ Guide

prowler and ofc for crazy flick shots the king of all wpns if u do ask me :D triple take, if u know to qs and flick take the triple take instant of the peacekeeper xD

Message 11 of 21 (583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Darko 

darko, moz really? Standard smile i literally dont like to use that wpn, when i finde 3 of them at one building i just wanna press alt-f4 :D its fine on close range but on mid range the bullets spread to much...

Message 12 of 21 (581 Views)

Community Manager

Yup, I'm almost a 100% exclusive Mozambique player @TheUnknownMsx and my kill count isn't half bad.

For me I like the extra challenge and find it very satisfying to ill another player with it, especially that moment when they realise what downed them and you know its tearing them up inside.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 21 (559 Views)

Community Manager

I like to think the Alternator is underrated. Sure, if I run into a 301 I'm trading up immediately, but I'm happy enough to use an Alternator at least for the first 2/3rds of the match. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 21 (552 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

RE 45 with full mod is awesome.

Message 15 of 21 (535 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Vanilla Havoc and Triple Take are both monsters straight from the drop.

Christ, the vanilla TT will two tap an unarmoured player to the chest for the love of god! Hot dropped in to Runoff the other night and got 4 kills with the thing by the time we’d mopped up the other three squads! The iron sights on it are arguably some of the best in the game as long as you’re close-mid range...!

Message 16 of 21 (517 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This just in, Selectfire Prowler and Havoc combo is my new favorite. Absolute destruction with those two together. 

Message 17 of 21 (500 Views)

★ Apprentice
I'm with you on the Select Fire Havoc! That thing is the best long distance gun in the game with it's hit scan projectile. I compiled a few games I won with that beast of a weapon in this video: https://youtu.be/z_k8Tt7AfWg
Message 18 of 21 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Darko 

If you pick up 2 Mozabiques you get 6 shots it's like a cheat Shh! don't tell anyone.

Message 19 of 21 (479 Views)

★★ Guide

Why some of the weapon has a such lame names heh? Alternator? Eva-8? Havoc? Peacekeeper? Flatline? Hemlock???

Did a car mechanic named all these weapon?

Message 20 of 21 (461 Views)