Your favorite Star Wars soundtracks?

by Player55

Original Post

Re: Your favorite Star Wars soundtracks?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

The Main Theme never fails to send some chills down my spine. Just that initial brassy blast accompanied with the logo suddenly appearing onscreen always gets me a bit pumped with anticipation for what's to come.

Similarly I would usually just bask in the afterglow of whichever Star Wars movie while the end credits played, so hearing the Throne Room/end credits music typically brings back a lot of those good feels for sure. 

That said, a lot of the songs others have mentioned like the Force theme/Binary Sunset, Yoda's theme and Across the Stars have a lot of emotional weight and still tug at my heartstrings every time.

Mako.png
Message 11 of 19 (783 Views)

★★ Apprentice

how did I forget the march on the Jedi temple Shocked

Message 12 of 19 (756 Views)

EA DICE Team
@VisionedAcorn91 its soo good! Standard smile

/Atic
Message 13 of 19 (676 Views)

★ Guide

@Player55   I love all of them. It's soooooo difficult to choose! StarWars has some of the greatest pieces of music ever created and we've been lucky enough to experience this. Bless John Williams and his Team for creating such music and sharing with the world...

So I'm going for the music that I think would be great to have in this game. I'd like to see them implement 'Across the Stars' and 'Duel of the Fates.'

'Across the Stars' is a breathtaking composition of lighthearted music which will give you goose-pimples whilst playing this game. 'Duel of the Fates' is a dark, frantic, epic masterpiece which will spur you on during battlefront game-play.

All in all, I'd really like to see a StarWars musical mix that is extremely lengthy and has every-piece of music from the Starwars era.

May the musical masterpiece be with you, always...  

Message 14 of 19 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Player55Love the suggestions here. So many good ones for me:

Main Title
Duel of the Fates - episode 1

A New Hope and End Title - episode 3

Throne Room and End Title - episode 4
Yoda's Theme - episode 5
Imperial March - episode 5
Your Father Would Be Proud - Rogue One
Hope - Rogue One
The Mandalorian - The Mandalorian Chapter 1
Mandalore Way - The Mandalorian Chapter 3

Ahsoka's theme has grown on me, but I'm not sure if it's an actual track or just a piece of others.

Message 15 of 19 (645 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

My turn:

-Clone Wars movie from 2008 motion picture soundtrack

-The two Battlefront games from EA. Fully armed and operationnal had one of my favorite soundtracks from these games and it's from this part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K2crjGzykA&ab_channel=FilmScoreMedia

-Revenge of the Sith(the main theme, Anakin's dream, the movie version of the battle of heroes, Anakin's betrayal, Anakin vs Obi-Wan, Anakin's Dark Deeds and Enter Lord Vader.)

-Attack of the Clones(Battle of Geonosis, Yoda's theme and etc.)

-The Phantom Menace(Duel of the fates movie version, Anakin's theme)

-A new hope( The battle of Yavin)

-The empire Strikes Back (Boba Fett theme and the Imperial march)

-Return of the Jedi ( into the trap, The emperor, the emperor arrives, Endor celebration( the new one from 2011 blu ray)

-The Force Awakens( Rey's theme, the Scavenger, I can fly anything)

-Rise of Skywalker( The Force is with you, The Rebel Alliance theme)

-The Clone Wars series( Second battle of Geonosis landing at point rain theme, Battle of Ryloth landing theme, Maul Savage and Viszla, Death of a Master( clone trooper Fives' death for instance), Victory on Ryloth, The Clones and Darth Maul breaks Obi-Wan and etc.)

-The Mandalorian theme and Luke's arrival

-The Bad Batch theme and heroics, the Siege of Mandalore.

That's it from me!

Message 16 of 19 (581 Views)

★ Pro

***UPDATE***

I also like the Rebels soundtrack such as the main theme and the Ahsoka and Rex reunited part.

Message 17 of 19 (493 Views)

★ Apprentice

The KOTOR I AND II soundtracks as well as any of the scores from the original six movies (Though Duel of Fates, Across the Stars, Battle of Heroes, and Vader's Theme are of particular mention).

Message 18 of 19 (435 Views)

★★★ Pro

The Imperial March 

Message 19 of 19 (421 Views)