Re: Your favorite Star Wars soundtracks?

by EA_Rtas

Original Post

Your favorite Star Wars soundtracks?

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

What is or are your favorite Star Wars soundtracks from the movies, video games and tv series?

Message 1 of 19 (2,052 Views)

★ Guide
@Player55 Obviously the big ones (duel of the fates, battle of heroes, anikan vs obi wan) but also ventress the nightsister, maul and savage duel palpatine, and enfys nests theme(im not sure what this ones called its like marauders arrive or something i dont know.)
Message 2 of 19 (2,026 Views)

Community Manager
@Player55 For me the theme that plays during Luke's final confrontation with Vader will always be my favourite. It's quite poignant and a super emotional piece.
Rtas.png

Message 3 of 19 (2,011 Views)

★ Guide
@Player55
If you said game then definitely BF2’s, but only movies and shows?
Probably Last Jedi or Attack of the Clones in general.
Now specifically? Let’s see.
Attack of the Clone’s Kamino theme, Across the Stars, Love Pledge and the Arena will forever be etched in my mind when I see beaches or rain.
The Last Jedi’s Main Title and Escape is good, while also battle of crait. Can’t think of any others atm.
Message 4 of 19 (1,996 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i don't know what it is called but its played when Anakin defeats sebulba in the podrace and the escape from the blockade on Naboo

Message 5 of 19 (1,979 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The Rise of Skywalker piece is just amazing, as are a dozen or so others through the saga, but my absolute favorite is Yoda and the Force from ESB.

Message 6 of 19 (1,962 Views)

EA DICE Team

There is soo many, I cant choose one. John Williams is brilliant!

• Duale of Fates in Episode 1
  • Battle of the Heroes - Episode 3
  • March on the Jedi tempel - Episode 3
  • Anakin Dark deeds - Episode 3
  • Imperial attack - Episode 4
  • Imperial March - Episode 5

Some of my favourites, Star Wars music is just so good. 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 19 (1,940 Views)

Champion

@EA_Atic 

Yeeees, I like allo of them too. 

Also "Separatist Droid Army March" and "Cloud City Theme".

Message 8 of 19 (1,926 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Duel of the Fates. BAAAH BAH-BOH BAAAH BAH BAH. 

Although, how Williams made the lyrics/vocals for it was pretty shaky, morally. 

Message 9 of 19 (1,888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I really like all classics mentioned above, but I do enjoy the sad themes too, like that of Five's death and the funerals from the prequels.

When listening to Palpatine's themes I suddenly see through the lies of the Jedi.

What I love too are the Dathomir related themes and tracks that play on the appearances of Ventress, Mother Talzin and the rituals on Dathomir.

Needless to say, I really enjoyed that Dathomir was part of the Fallen Order game overall, though I was somehow disappointed that it looked so different compared to how it was portrayed in CW.

This is where Star Wars meets the other sides of my personality, couldn't be better.

Message 10 of 19 (1,880 Views)