Re: Your Favorite character and why

by asabaida

Original Post

Community Manager

For me, It's All-star. There's nothing too complex about it, I just like carrying a big gun and putting lots of shots down. 

From the Plant side i give it to Peashooter, for general versatility. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 11 of 14 (769 Views)

★ Pro

I try to have fun with all of the characters. I guess Nightcap and Super brainz would be my go to for ambushing random people.

Message 12 of 14 (316 Views)

★ Guide

Torch wood by far. A nice combination of attack and abilities that are all useful. When they added torch wood I felt like they really filled a gapping hole in the plants roster. Sadly Oak doesn't live up to it's predecessors legend for me and just comes off as a lack luster Torch Wood imitation. 

Message 13 of 14 (305 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This is a tricky one...
For plants... I agree with @ToastedSarnie ... would have been sunflower hands down... and kinda still is... but in Bfn its much trickier... enjoy nightcap in Pve but useless with her in Pvp (dunno if Ill still feel like though after the recent nerfs... have tried yet)... occasionally snap dragon.... rose... and acorn ... I guess really play them all... not a terribly good sniper though so less of cactus.

for zombies, without a doubt... no question... Slide... love the way she moves and she is just super cool.
After that maybe soldier and all star and a bit of wizard... he is kinda fun to play.

Message 14 of 14 (276 Views)