Your Closest/Unlikely Games

by FearfulWarpII

Original Post

Your Closest/Unlikely Games

Champion (Retired)

Has there been a match you weren’t sure you were able to win, or a match that was down to the wire? Share it here!

Message 1 of 9 (541 Views)

Re: Your Closest/Unlikely Games

Champion (Retired)
@FearfulWarpII For me, it’s gotta be a 100-97 (was on the former) OT CS Hoth
Message 2 of 9 (523 Views)

Champion

I won a match with 1 ticket left in the Star Fighter Assault mode.

That was so close and Good Game all. Party hatHeart

Message 3 of 9 (510 Views)

★ Pro

I've been in waaaay to many games where our team had the game won, then it went into overtime and we wound up losing.

Message 4 of 9 (486 Views)

★★ Guide

I was in a game of HvV we were 3-12 and losing badly since the other team had a max Iden and a Kylo,Maul,and Grievous. I was playing with my friend and two randoms and we ended up losing but it was very close and the game ended 0-1 

Message 5 of 9 (464 Views)

Champion

I lost 0-1 Star Fighter Assault match yesterday. 

Almost, 0-0 in the last second.

Good Game!! Party hat

Message 6 of 9 (454 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@XxDeepDiveJrxX Impressive comeback! Sucks that you lost in the end... I tried to carry a team recently... it didn’t go well...

I love comebacks when it works your way. Like that Vader HvV clutch last Christmas.
Message 7 of 9 (446 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Just got my best Boba game. Near-spotless streak. We lost though. I’ll take that L thiugh!

then I beat a obi wan kenobi with one punch as iden

with health to spare

1-0

we won

Message 8 of 9 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Picture this: Strike, on Hoth. The entire team of the Empire had taken the room with the second terminal, you know, the one in the small control room? Anyways, the entire enemy team was in there. The bomb was on it’s final seconds. It’s overtime. A single Ewok(me) runs in, right up to the bomb, and defuses it without anyone noticing. I throw my Wisties, and blow my horn. Then I get shot fifty times and die. But my team still won. 

Message 9 of 9 (422 Views)