Re: You really announce new event and stuff with all this?

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

You really announce new event and stuff with all this?

★ Apprentice

So many issues with season 3, yet you post this.

Think you guys pee of your community

Message 1 of 14 (550 Views)

★ Expert

Care to elaborate on the many issues? lol

Message 2 of 14 (534 Views)

Just as @Gabrielmojo26 said, could you elaborate on those issues @Nimzowich ? 

If there is something that is bothering you, please proceed and search that issue on the bug page here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/apex-legends-bug-reports-en

And if it's not there yet, feel free to create a post!

Thanks

Message 3 of 14 (512 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Tons of issues, an issue is not Always a bug.

* Several weapons unbalanced

* Cant quit the game "esc" quit u dont quit have to alt tab and close it.

* Ranking system really fuckedup should be adressed asap or if they want only NRG and like TSM to play ranked fine GL Apex.

* Duo ranked system possible even solo ranked to boost more ppl in.

* Charged rifle should never been put in the frigging game but as care package weapon would be fine then MAYBE 1 would exist in a game and not 9

* Last game now 3812, lost the game Went to 3779 why? thats not -24

* Adress ranking system to be more WHAT you do in your game not the position due to often ppl just do jack *. reward for dmg and kills.

* Crypto should also be adressed way to many games, Crypte drone, drone ,drone sure cool skill but tougher to go 2vs3 then 3vs due to the BUSY droneing and * up the game.

* Also minor factors that are quite lame, melee do more dmg then a gun just as example. Sure it should make dmg but not 30+ 

* Pc still have way to many aimbots, Think the not working hard enough to kill it.

Message 4 of 14 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Would if i could.

This reply was marked as spam and has been removed. If you believe this is an error, submit an abuse report.

An issue is not always  a bug you know, just to check feedbacks. Its like million of ppl starving and you go on telly and like HEY KIDS I BOUGHT A NEW CAR!

Gameing is about haveing fun, community etc. But just to mention something sense they want to be a future arena game. solo/duo must in to ranked ppl quit playing now cause they get to play with 2 more or less bots with IQ  like a coconut.

Message 5 of 14 (472 Views)

Hey @Nimzowich 

If you create a lot of post in a short amount of time or edit your post too many times it can be flagged as spam.

When editing posts, try to wait a couple of minutes before every edit.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 6 of 14 (466 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Im looking at streamers playing apex, true the game got huge problems. 

1: Ranked play wont fill the last player, happend 3 times in a ROW with a streamer today, didnt get the last player, total today 5 times this happend. Not good in a ranked game. 

2: ppl can still spam the banner, always been a problem so easy fix they wont do.

3: sometimes u cant mute ur teammate with a * mic cuz the game says u dont have the team mate in ur squad!!

4: its now a laser world cuz the New wep is waaay OP. Same with the New character how much he can spam spot ppl.

5: you must play with randoms If u dont have friends playing the game, and they dont care about you, solo dropping cuz they think they are superman, you lose rank cuz they suck etc etc so bad.

Alot more but thats the Biggest problem i see alot from streamers. So sad

But skins u cant Even see yourself is importent for them too get out.  I dont Even understand why they have not lost more players. They care more about skins, not Even cool skins, they are all * xDDDDD

Message 7 of 14 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@swoosh9194 wrote:

Im looking at streamers playing apex, true the game got huge problems. 

1: Ranked play wont fill the last player, happend 3 times in a ROW with a streamer today, didnt get the last player, total today 5 times this happend. Not good in a ranked game. 

2: ppl can still spam the banner, always been a problem so easy fix they wont do.

3: sometimes u cant mute ur teammate with a * mic cuz the game says u dont have the team mate in ur squad!!

4: its now a laser world cuz the New wep is waaay OP. Same with the New character how much he can spam spot ppl.

5: you must play with randoms If u dont have friends playing the game, and they dont care about you, solo dropping cuz they think they are superman, you lose rank cuz they suck etc etc so bad.

Alot more but thats the Biggest problem i see alot from streamers. So sad

But skins u cant Even see yourself is importent for them too get out.  I dont Even understand why they have not lost more players. They care more about skins, not Even cool skins, they are all * xDDDDD

I bet you still play the game even tho you don't like it! 

Message 8 of 14 (405 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I haven't been able to play S3 because of the i7 9700k bug. I literally hardlock a few mins into any game, and have to sign out or restart to gain back control of my PC. It's clear I'm not the only one, and it is legit game breaking.

And if you really need to ask: 'What bugs', then I strongly suggest that you check here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/dbyrjo/season_3_bug_crash_megathread/

Sadly the game is game is in a very sorry state at the moment.

Message 9 of 14 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@OmniDetta wrote:

I haven't been able to play S3 because of the i7 9700k bug. I literally hardlock a few mins into any game, and have to sign out or restart to gain back control of my PC. It's clear I'm not the only one, and it is legit game breaking.

And if you really need to ask: 'What bugs', then I strongly suggest that you check here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/dbyrjo/season_3_bug_crash_megathread/

Sadly the game is game is in a very sorry state at the moment.

Sorry to hear that but i can confirm that to play on PS4, the experience is the best you can get! 

Message 10 of 14 (385 Views)