You need to hire more people and offer better service!

by LockOutz_YT

Original Post

You need to hire more people and offer better service!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

we only pay you.... you want your money ?...we only want a company that sticks to what it says its going to do!!! 

a company that has the ability to read its failing and falling short on an awesome product!!! but do they hire more people to fix the issues??? no!!!

do you stick to your own time lines!!!! ... no

do you offer a fair and level field of play..... no

do you offer system stabilty and non game alter perofmance issue when playing .... no

do you like it when we continually shaft you and then say ... hey were doing what we can but lord forbid if these guys work hard i.e whats overtime?   !!!!!

a unability to even update small charcter adjustments!!!!

something is wrong here...... its been going on for months..... and not really doing much with the game and what you have tried to do has made it worse.....lol

your banning people in the forum for coming here and saying hey i found a hacker..... somethings off about that one... what are you hiding?

so to sum it all up this is what we see from you the company that we pay!

now ask yourself is it right to take people money and then not offer the service you said you would?

is it ok to ban the peopel who come here to be a voice and stand up for ther eexperiencec and what they have encountered in teh game and they are the paying customer...

i feel you protect the hackers here stronger then you do the real customers you have!

EA_Blueberry: Edited post title and body from ALL CAPS

Message 1 of 4 (323 Views)

Re: YOU NEED TO HIRE MORE PEOPLE AND OFFER BETTER SERVICE!

★★★ Expert

Wow dude.. sounds like you're gunning for the sperg of the year award.

An occasional delay is part and parcel of any business, why on earth are you so mad?

Message 2 of 4 (278 Views)

★ Guide

ok... lets make it easier then... tell me one thing they fixed or made better on time or on a regular basis that was intended for release on the day of or before?

NAME ONE PLEASE WE ALL WILL WAIT!

as far as i understand it and from my game play "550 hours 2k kills 100 bucks spent on skins"... the gun nerf to the wingman spitty pointless just made the r99 and 301 more vialble NO WEAPON BALANCING...

character hit boxs... 

hit reg issue..

server latency issues..

unstable performance across differnt consoles and computers 

unstable server connections

hackers having the abilty to bypass bans 

hackers having the abilty to inject stuff into the game while its running....but if you have Aura lights on your mobo you must turn them off LOL

the ability to use autoexec commands and edit CFG files so easily

please i can keep going on and on.... THEY HAVE not fixed anything but the sound SORTA......

i keep hearing be patient just wait...

we just waited the WHOLE SEASON and moving into season 2 With all of the same problems from launch 

lol what do you mean 

Message 3 of 4 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT wrote:

ok... lets make it easier then... tell me one thing they fixed or made better on time or on a regular basis that was intended for release on the day of or before?

NAME ONE PLEASE WE ALL WILL WAIT!

as far as i understand it and from my game play "550 hours 2k kills 100 bucks spent on skins"... the gun nerf to the wingman spitty pointless just made the r99 and 301 more vialble NO WEAPON BALANCING...

character hit boxs... 

hit reg issue..

server latency issues..

unstable performance across differnt consoles and computers 

unstable server connections

hackers having the abilty to bypass bans 

hackers having the abilty to inject stuff into the game while its running....but if you have Aura lights on your mobo you must turn them off LOL

the ability to use autoexec commands and edit CFG files so easily

please i can keep going on and on.... THEY HAVE not fixed anything but the sound SORTA......

i keep hearing be patient just wait...

we just waited the WHOLE SEASON and moving into season 2 With all of the same problems from launch 

lol what do you mean 

Wow, so unsitisfied but playing 500+ hours! What about if you were happy ah ah

By the way i do not experience, and never did, all them issues; gaming on console is a totally different experience.

On pc the situation seems to be really different but i strongly believe that a lot of times the problems occur due personal network (router, wifi, provider) and pc components. 

Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)