Re: You know what's really fun??

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

You know what's really fun??

★★★★★ Pro

Pressing □ repeatedly and nothing ever happening.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with my controller this game just loves ignoring inout to pick things up or grab ziplines or whatever else.

Costing so much crucial moments.

Message 1 of 24 (465 Views)

@1ronKeys Are you in Europe? and playing on a PS4?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 24 (437 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@1ronKeys ha, tell me about it .
and they said am crazy or my controller is sh^#,i've seen all the above and more .
unable to pick up items from the first time , unable to revive team mates on first attempt , shooting weapons like eve 8 fail for a second then i die , missing a jump from edge to edge , trying to use zipline just to fail and get killed by the fall and the worst thing ever is same what happened yesterday when you i was having 1v1 fight and the other are both one shot , i shoot first with mastif , hit him in his freaking face but the game decided that he should win so his shot registered and mind didn't and that happen specially with shot guns eve with low ping as 11 Ms
Message 3 of 24 (434 Views)

Champion

@1ronKeys  hahaha yep. 

Dashes from an enemy to pop a bat, jumps at a zipline hits action and faceplants the floor instead.

The struggles are real. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 24 (412 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex I get it on XB1. Have to spam the X button so many times

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 24 (406 Views)

★ Expert

Me too. Sometimes my gun just won't reload.

Message 6 of 24 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Yesterday I played a bit after I did the daily pirate treasure hunting. One game in one instance I had the baddest example of this so far. I’ve always had the button mashing episode... but this was weird and don’t know if the server was just lagging but an entire bin opened up for me like I said a magic word and it opened but all I did was press ‘X’. 4 items displayed in front of me and I pressed X 5 times while looking over at the items as I usually do...

I took nothing... and I can’t even remember if I saw the item names changed as I glanced over the items as usual to inform me that the server indeed saw at least my movement change... but I heard gunshots so it wasn’t stuck at least...

Weirdness ensued...
Message 7 of 24 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@1ronKeysWorse for me is when there are multiple things that involve the same button. Yesterday it was death boxes, downed teammate and a replicator all next to me and all I wanted to do was reload 😂

Message 8 of 24 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@hayhor wrote:

@1ronKeysWorse for me is when there are multiple things that involve the same button. Yesterday it was death boxes, downed teammate and a replicator all next to me and all I wanted to do was reload 😂

Turns into a 2 ronnies sketch innit??

Teammate down. Teammate shuts doors to keep em wedged whilst revived. Open doors. Shut doors. Open doors. Start reviving teammate. Stop reviving teammate. Shut doors. Start reviving teammate. Stop because you thought enemy was coming. Open doors... 🤦‍♂️

Message 9 of 24 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@EdwardDLuffy wrote:

Me too. Sometimes my gun just won't reload.

Nah FAR WORSE for me...

Tap triangle to swap weapon. 

Legend holsters weapon.

Tap triangle. Nothing.

Tap triangle. Gets out same weapon.

Tap triangle. Holsters weapon.

🤦‍♂️

Message 10 of 24 (327 Views)