You kids who sit and camp snipe teams while they fight in ranked are a cancer

by chiefthunderball

Original Post

You kids who sit and camp snipe teams while they fight in ranked are a cancer

That is all. Just salty.

Message 1 of 22 (615 Views)

Re: You kids who sit and camp snipe teams while they fight in ranked are a cance

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide
Message 2 of 22 (570 Views)

Re: You kids who sit and camp snipe teams while they fight in ranked are a cance

Champion

*Slowly puts down my sentinel*

Yeah you guys, gawd!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 22 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@chiefthunderball The worst of them is the noob with a charge rifle. You are trying to concentrate on the fight and this annoying charge rifle beam brighter than the sun and with even more annoying sound hits you.
Message 4 of 22 (537 Views)

Champion

@BaldWraithSimp  I'll take the noob with the charge rifle over the bunnyhopping rambo who's nose to nose with me using an L star.

Experienced this yesterday whilst using bloodhounds ult and my screen looked like it got hit by a flashbang, literally didn't see what hit me. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 22 (525 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag At least it stops after you get killed xD. While the charge rifle guy keeps hitting you for 6 dmg every 2 sec. Frown
Message 6 of 22 (514 Views)

[ Edited ]

@MandatoryIDtagPicks up your sentinel and proceeds to shoot you with it.

I don’t know how people hit targets with the Lstar it's a sprat and pray gun for me. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 22 (502 Views)

★ Guide
@chiefthunderball I feel your pain dude, people are playing like rats. It's even worse when they play like that in pubs, setting up a caustic/wattson fortress and then just hardcore camp in a corner with a charge rifle and blue armor. AT LEAST what I learned from my experiences is that when it comes to close combat in the end of the game, these guys won't hit a single shot on you.
Message 8 of 22 (473 Views)

★ Guide
@DarthValtrex try a HCOG or a x2 bruiser on the Lstar.. you will be surprised on what distances you can precisely melt down enemy players
Message 9 of 22 (471 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp You are tempting me to use that gun more...
Message 10 of 22 (436 Views)