Re: You doubt about my account ban

by _Geowani1

Original Post

You doubt about my account ban

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

A few days ago I blocked the game, I contacted them to find out what the reasons were and they told me that my account was marked for violating the terms and conditions of the game. What I have left with the doubt is that in the answer to "Any investigation can suspend or block your account for up to one year". Does this mean that my account is temporarily blocked? And if so, how long is the blockade? Thank you

Message 1 of 3 (911 Views)

@_Geowani1 Your screenshot shows a vague message about the duration of your account ban. It could either be temporary or permanent ban.

"...as any investigation may lead to a suspension of your account for up to 1 year."

That means if Firemonkeys does take a look at your account for any violations, your account may be temporarily banned for up to 1 year.

Unfortunately, AHQ is not the place to dispute bans as this is a player help forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (886 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So there is nothing you can do to know if it is a temporary or permanent block?

Just wait?

Message 3 of 3 (877 Views)