Re: You dont want solos...

by ShadoWawker

Original Post

You dont want solos...

★★ Newbie

You want ranked.

A ranked system would add longevity to the game, and give people a real climb to improve something other than their kills or distance grappled.

Raaaaanked.

Message 1 of 8 (403 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I agree. Ranked match also means less cheaters since most of them will be banned before level 100.
Message 2 of 8 (382 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes i definitely want solos. Ranked is fine it would be a good addition however solos should take priority and if its one or the other then no doubt my vote is for solo

In ranked you still have to deal with bad teammates and stupid people I want the mode where i can do it all on my own and no version of squads can provide that

Message 3 of 8 (360 Views)

★★ Guide

@CrunkStar27 wrote:

You want ranked.

A ranked system would add longevity to the game, and give people a real climb to improve something other than their kills or distance grappled.

Raaaaanked.

Ugh,,, nothing worse than some idiot telling people what they dont want.  We do want solos.  Somehow it works in every other BR game!!!

Message 4 of 8 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

NO WE DONT WANT SOLO

Message 5 of 8 (314 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I want solo. Ranked would be ok too but I just wanna play without having annoying teammates.

Message 6 of 8 (292 Views)

★ Guide

I want solo and ranked in that order.

Message 7 of 8 (258 Views)

★★ Guide

@TvElectronicArmy wrote:

NO WE DONT WANT SOLO

Yes we do want solo. Putting it in all caps does not make your case stronger it makes you look desperate to stop the clear wave of demand for solo that people are showing every day

And that demand is only getting stronger as people realize how many of the games major issues can be solved with this one simple mode

Dont fight it, just try to get better as a player so you will have the confidence to win on your own rather than clinging to teammates for help and praying to get carried

Message 8 of 8 (229 Views)