You did it

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Re: You did it

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QSo 100k XP will give me 2 BP levels against 4 BP levels in last season. Keep the posts going, don't stop yet.

Message 11 of 18 (225 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Koochi-Q

"Happy now?"

Not really. That's still 50K per BP level via XP. Still almost as much as the largest XP bar, in the old system.

Also, they talked about how "challenges will take less time to complete", or whatever it was, starting next week. I guess we will see how that goes.

As it stands right now, it's still crap. It's the "putting a band aid on a gun shot wound" level of a solution. It still sucks and im not buying the pass (Or probably anything else, for that matter), unless more is done to correct this issue.

They really screwed the pooch on this one, in my opinion.

Message 12 of 18 (206 Views)

★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q the worst part, is that the slow progress WAS A SURPRISE TO THEM. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/jow1ey/update_nov_5th_battle_pass_feedback_thread/

"I don't know how else to respond to this other than by saying, bluntly, we aren't masters of manipulation. We actually just screwed this one up.

Today in a meeting with a bunch of leads, Chad, our game director, was like, 'hey, I played for six hours last night, why did I only get one level.' And like three other people chimed in to go, basically, yes, Reddit is right, this feels bad, and somebody should've called it out earlier. We had a conversation where we realized that--because we often reset our accounts and wipe our progress when swapping builds for playtests--a lot of hadn't been paying attention to what it felt like to go through the s7 battle pass."

Message 13 of 18 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pastaclown Told DK in previous post... feigning ignorance to make it more believable. Didn’t think they’d be that ‘open’ on basically saying they didn’t play the game beforehand that moment and (not) seeing it XD.

Confirmation they dont test
Message 14 of 18 (175 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
LOLZ twitter is full of my kind of thinkers: https://mobile.twitter.com/PlayApex/status/1324515919243038721

Basically every first poster is either in one of 2 camps:

1) The ‘Thank you for reverting it’ camp
2) The ‘I know what shady practice you are doing and I will state it as such’ camp XD.

So many are saying exactly what I’ve said with examples ranging from iron crown to Fight or Fright xD. It’s so fun to see :P
Message 15 of 18 (160 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I think you should rename the thread so it accurately describes it better xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 18 (144 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GH0STEDbyME Nahhh, I want clickbaity-esque threads xD. @MandatoryIDtag said the same as you did but I only do genuine informative titles when it’s something importanté and picanté
Message 17 of 18 (137 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q That's why I mentioned it. I was just too lazy to tag him in it as well.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 18 of 18 (135 Views)