Re: You did it

by DK9027

Original Post

You did it

★★★★★ Expert

You did it, you did ut, you did it Lo hicimos:

https://www.pcgamer.com/amp/apex-legends-players-think-the-season-7-battle-pass-is-too-slow/

TLDCTL: instead of 10K exp, now 5K. 

Happy now?

Message 1 of 18 (503 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q a cry of celebration was heard across the galaxy today.
Message 2 of 18 (498 Views)

★ Expert
@Koochi-Q It’s mediocre at best, completely break what was once perfectly fine, and come back with a half a$$’d solution which has been glued up to try and make it look purdy! There was nothing wrong with the previous BP leveling system. Won’t be buying the BP unless the change is fully reverted.
Message 3 of 18 (492 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Gabrielmojo26 eh it's a start at least and renews my faith that the developers really do listen to the community. They reacted to this within a day of release. Is it perfect? By all means no, but still it's something for now.
Message 4 of 18 (482 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Apparently not xD I'm on like 6.4 so I don't really care.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 18 (476 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DK9027It’s a ploy. They do the most extreme situation, make the community speak their mind, act surprised and understanding and then WHAM-O, do a less extreme situation that gets ppl to put trust and faith in them again, while they still have the upper hand xD

They cant do these changes in one day! They have to code the values, display the values and let the counter ring it up properly. That’s not done like 1-2-3-4. They had another build right for this situation to implement quickly! 

Conspiracy theory!

Message 6 of 18 (457 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Oh well dagnabbit, donkey spittle and banjo polish! Oh well at least I won't be destroying what little sanity I've managed to salvage in my life while doing this battle pass. Just most of it.
Message 7 of 18 (453 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q This is completely needed. In 4 hours tonight I went to level 2 of the BP. 🤣
Message 8 of 18 (446 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DK9027 Well sir-e, I sure do like the cut of your jib.
Message 9 of 18 (441 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nah, Still more than pass season.

Message 10 of 18 (435 Views)