Re: You cannot play titanfall 2 without origin installed.

by cognitium

Original Post

You cannot play titanfall 2 without origin installed.

★★★ Newbie

This needs to be removed. I play apex, once it moved to steam I immediately uninstalled origin. Origin is absolutely garbage and was a mistake to humanity. Yet, here we are. Titanfall 2 requires it. No. This is a big no no. For me at least. I don't want this cancerous application just to play one of my favorite games. 

Will this ever be removed? And if so when. Because this is, to me, necessary information. Origin is legit a cancer on my pc. It randomly opens, it randomly asks to update, I've attempted to turn everything off for auto start yet it STILL opens. Not to mention it asks "Oh hey~ so like... yeaaah, let's update!!! Why don't you have auto updates on!?". I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks this EA. Please. For the love of god. Remove, that. 

Message 1 of 3 (2,231 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @LupasWolf when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (2,121 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Origin is terrible. I'm was trying to play titanfall 2 when I didn't have an internet connection and couldn't because origin wouldn't start in offline mode.

Message 3 of 3 (2,109 Views)