You can't make this up

by B0n3SawMcSizzla

Original Post

Re: You can't make this up

★ Guide
@B0n3SawMcSizzla Question how can the guy who reported him say that he was white? He could be black all we know.

I support toxicity and slander in videogames because there comes tomorrow where you can't even say "Hi" to someone because they think you are preaching them and invading their personal place and you get banned for that.
It's only matter of time.
Message 11 of 13 (133 Views)

★★★★ Guide

He was banned for something that wasn't in the clip:

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ojfxlb/getting_banned_for_hate_speech_because_i_called...

It wasn't "mofo," which is in the clip, and I don't believe is bannable.

What he said was bannable, but I think in this case it was in response to the other guy's racism. I would say 1 week ban for the guy who posed this on Reddit and 30+ day ban for the racist guy.

It's also interesting that the chat log contains the phrase that got him banned, but it also contains: "dude you called me <racist word>." "No, I didn't."

Message 12 of 13 (115 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Apex Legends!

This discussion seems to have gotten off topic a bit, If you have had any action taken on your account you will need to reach out to our Terms of Service team. 

Our teams are consistently working to help improve the game and prevent others from ruining matches. If your account has been actions you will want to check out our help article below. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with Bans or accounts on Answers HQ, and have no further information to share. 

As such I will be closing this thread, If any changes are made to our reporting or actioning of players be sure to keep an eye on our social media channels for updates. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 13 of 13 (384 Views)