You are done Respawn

by BoB1569

Original Post

You are done Respawn

★★ Novice

In asia server, EVERY match there is just 40+ player because of spammers.

80% of match there is at least one cheaters (don't tell me to git gud, i am no typical noobs and i know how to differentiate between a pro and a aimbotter)

I know you make promises that you are taking action against cheaters.

But you can't stop them, and i have no confidence in you.

You are not blizzard, they took care of WoW botters so efficiently, why i know? I am a pro botter and virtual currency seller for WoW sometimes back when i am in high school, they made it until botting is not worth the time and effort. Because they are really extremely efficient in dealing with cheaters.

I am very glad i did not spend any money in this game. I have money, i mean, who doesn't have 5$, i can give it to beggar anytime. But your actions are so bad that it isn't worth it for me to contribute.

Nothing but empty promises, since launch.

Apex is a good game, but i now had to search for alternative game. As soon as i find one, i will not come back to apex unless this mess is fixed.

Good luck Respawn.

Message 1 of 8 (625 Views)

Re: You are done Respawn

★★★ Guide

@BoB1569 

The really funny thing here is Asia is you see last match champion's ID is the one same as a spammer's ID, and he also got a crazy stats, like hundreds of those spammer's ID, whom dominated most of the matches in Asia.

And the overall user experience for me from March until now - 2 months with Origin is, the whole experience really is like Season 1's name - Wild Frontier. I feel like I truly am a wild frontier here in a overseas server playing with tons of cheaters that never been taken care of. It is a world of outlaws.

It is really like in the wild west in 18th century US, there is just now law, no enforcement what-so-ever. Yes, those famous bandits, at that moment, the US government can't really do much about them, can them.

And the situation is pretty much similar in many places on the planet. Not every place is very civilized.

It is a contrast with the 3 years experience for me playing on Blizzard China.

I don't know if this has something to do with EA's company culture. EA is most famous for sports games back in the beginning. And there are always dirty stuff in sports industry I think.

Message 2 of 8 (603 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes blatant cheats blatant aimbot blatant spam , I just saw Mr zp872728286 lvl 10 solo destroy lobby. ppl on this forum will try and say they are just better than at the game then you 

Message 3 of 8 (601 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Fawned18 

It could be an issue of integrity for many people here in this forum.

There is a level of skill about this game yet no matter how bad your skill is, there is no reason one should be bullied by the cheat users.

For NA & EU players, when the good players are still the majority, they will see the cheaters as the minority and not much a threat to them.

But here is Asia the cheaters could actually be counted as the majority because 1 cheater could ruin lots of people's game, and 1 spammer could ruins a team.

And when you get 20 spammers and 2 cheaters in every game then the server is simply in s atate that completely belongs to the cheaters.

This would not happen in NA and EU but in Asia this is what has been happening most of the time since February.

Those good players in NA and EU would say : !@#$%^&* Cheaters and spammers in Asia, ruining every game ? That's none of our business, we are still enjoying this game in NA and EU. Could you guys stop talking about cheaters in Asia ? It is quite boring.

This is actually what I used to felt. I see everyone saying the same thing about cheaters in this forum to be a boring phenomenon. Then I gradually realized that there are millions of players in Asia cannot enjoy this game as there is no effective way to control the cheating behavior.

There is no phone verification when registering Origin account - the most basic identity linking procedure for any online service, is missing.

The in-game anti-cheat is literally not there when released. Then the added in-game anti-cheat is really carelessly designed, that does not match the millions of players need here in Asia.

I think EA had never had any heartful plan to establish their reputation here in Asia.

I am not sure what the problem is.

ATM I think EA is really this boastful company that thinking being the no.1 in the industry means they are superior in all the decisions.

Yes, maybe EA is doing quite well and will keep doing well in the future, but that doesn't mean everyone loves them.

Message 4 of 8 (575 Views)

★ Guide

@TJ400000 bro i couldnt have said it better if i wanted to well put man!

Message 5 of 8 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

The world as they say is becoming a smaller place, technology is making it easier everyday to come closer together.

I don't sit on the EA Board, so I don't really know their hearts, but it would be foolish to say everyone at EA doesn't care.

Every business needs people like EA does, and as they say, it's a numbers game, the more the better, so EA does need to expand it's market place and I personally don't see why a company like EA would not care about Asia.

So if things aren't as good in Asia, without being to sterotypical, the protection of intellectual and human rights in China hasn't been the greatest, and hopefully as the future moves forward it will get better, I don't see how it can't, if a country like China is going to continue to be a big player in the world.

Just watch and see, before long, we are going to see North Korea playing computer games with us too one day!

Online Gamming is a World Community, in this world today! Standard smile

P.S. As someone not in the Asian part of the world, playing on Asian servers, I can tell you I don't like it, and I'm on your side! I hope one day real soon, it gets better for you! In the meantime while you are waiting on the future to arrive, I highly recommend if you can afford it, to go out and get a VPN Service with NA/EU servers.

I can tell you for a fact I have done a lot of online gaming through VPNs, and my pings and speed were still good.

Message 6 of 8 (428 Views)

★★ Pro

@xpl0its wrote:

The world as they say is becoming a smaller place, technology is making it easier everyday to come closer together.

I don't sit on the EA Board, so I don't really know their hearts, but it would be foolish to say everyone at EA doesn't care.

Every business needs people like EA does, and as they say, it's a numbers game, the more the better, so EA does need to expand it's market place and I personally don't see why a company like EA would not care about Asia.

So if things aren't as good in Asia, without being to sterotypical, the protection of intellectual and human rights in China hasn't been the greatest, and hopefully as the future moves forward it will get better, I don't see how it can't, if a country like China is going to continue to be a big player in the world.

Just watch and see, before long, we are going to see North Korea playing computer games with us too one day!

Online Gamming is a World Community, in this world today! Standard smile

P.S. As someone not in the Asian part of the world, playing on Asian servers, I can tell you I don't like it, and I'm on your side! I hope one day real soon, it gets better for you! In the meantime while you are waiting on the future to arrive, I highly recommend if you can afford it, to go out and get a VPN Service with NA/EU servers.

I can tell you for a fact I have done a lot of online gaming through VPNs, and my pings and speed were still good.

Somebody give this man a cookie!!! That was the most elegant reply I've ever read on these forums. You, sir, are a champion. 

Message 7 of 8 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jonesy0218  Thanks...

I'm trying to make people see the light... Wink

I think they're all wearing to dark of sunglasses though... LOL

PEACE

Message 8 of 8 (320 Views)