You are NOT Shroud

by d0lob

Original Post

You are NOT Shroud

★★★★ Novice

Lots of peepz seem to think they are shroud and keep running from point to point completely neglecting team mates but expecting them to follow him/her everywhere while thinking they are the #1 Apex Legend.

In the beginning I was so stupid to follow them around and get the leftover loot, but I 'm done following these fools around the map.

Try teamplay and stop being a narcissist. Oh right.. It's the internet. nevermind

Message 1 of 9 (614 Views)

Re: You are NOT Shroud

Champion (Retired)

Completely agree. Would be beneficial to have an in-game friends system. Rather than the clumsy and overly formal Origin overlay.

Message 2 of 9 (589 Views)

★★ Guide

Eh. Some people do it because they think they're superleetskills sure but other people do it due to horrible teammates and I don't mean teammates that are bad at the game I mean teammates who pick up literally every damn thing in sight regardless of whether they need it or not on first landing and leave you running around like a headless chicken looking for a gun while you're getting shot at so you end up feeling like you HAVE to beat your team to the next building/supply bin or whatever just to be able to get something decent.

So with some (not all) While it may look like they are the "I got superleetskills yo" type, chances are they're just trying to get to the loot before the other two so they can stand a chance.

Message 3 of 9 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

and yet more of my wins come when keeping that kind of momentum 

Message 4 of 9 (440 Views)

★★★★ Guide
This game sucks anyway, it'll be dead in a few months when new games come out. TTK is too high, mag sizes are too small, loot is scarce unless you start snowballing, no solo mode, slow base character movespeed. People move on pretty quickly from games like these
Message 5 of 9 (435 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

LOL...simply LOL

Message 6 of 9 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

people would rather suicide hot drop and see if they manage to survive the initial gunfights and if not they just immediately disconnect and do it over and over again. i win so many games with just a little patience and time spent gearing up away from the clusters.

Message 7 of 9 (380 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

First: @ragnarokfps 

BYE, you will not be missed.

For the rest, maybe just maybe you and your teammates have a different opinion on how to play the game.
Some like to go slow and try to gear out before a fight, others enjoy the rush of looting enemys instead of boxes.

You can't say you or them are right. If you force others to play your way its the same thing for them. That is just playing with randoms.

Some adapt, other won't. 

Just try to make the best of it.

Message 8 of 9 (364 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yesterday i was playing with a friend and a random guy. He was going all over the loot we were finding and taking them all, i had a wingman and an r301 i didnt have any attachments so i got frustrated and my friend did. He started to look for enemies he engaged 2 squads he died i took his loot and banner we killed the other nearby squads and then just told him you should leave i wont respawn you because you dont play with your team. Anyway i respawned him and we won with 7 kills my self my friend 8 kills and this guy 1 kill with 102 damage. Moral point: as the title says you are not shroud!
Message 9 of 9 (317 Views)