Re: You Wraith Mains are absolute trash

by Jem450R

Original Post

[ Edited ]

@SiLLaaDLots of players with varying skill levels. We all have bad matches/rounds. Some of us are not wraith mains either. We might have a daily mission we need to accomplish or something. No matter what happens, I try to make the best of it. If it's apparent they are low skill players, I'll offer to take them into the firing range now.. There is friendly fire and we can go at it with no pressure from anything else.

If you absolutely have to play wraith every round, then make a pre-made squad and look for people who will main other legends..

But what's it matter anyways? It's just a game, make the best of it...  The best part, even if the match goes poorly, you can queue up and start a new one immediately at no cost to you! You're getting angry and emotionally upset over a video game.. really let that sink in...

I typically main Bang, Wattson or wraith. I'm never upset if someone takes one, I have 2 others I can pick from and enjoy playing as.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 17 (937 Views)

@CrazyPlays54 Who wants in on our tinfoil hat club? Tinfoil hats must be elaborate and uncomfortable.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 17 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SiLLaaDYou're the special snowflake aren't you.

Message 13 of 17 (925 Views)

★ Pro

@ColdHours wrote:

@Wingmannedbro  Surprised you haven't chimed in yet! 

Thoughts?

Think hes playing fortnite...

Message 14 of 17 (920 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Jem450R He is, so likely not gonna come on for a while.

@ColdHours, you scared wingman away!
Message 15 of 17 (904 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@DarthValtrex Yeah honestly but when it is a wraith main who delibrately gets herself killed and leaves i do get upset when they do that because it hurts the team.
Message 16 of 17 (847 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@SiLLaaD 

Might wanna separate a random Wraith pick from a Wraith main.

If the Wraith doesn't have the heirloom, a complete set of legendary skin, banner and banner post with thousands of kills and phat banner badges, it's not really a Wraith sweat.

There's also thing called luck, sometimes you get a spitfire and purple armor from a train supply bin, sometimes you only get a backpack and a random hop up while the guy next to you got a PK and gold armor.

You're probably basing judgements on players who are not actually Wraith sweats at all, but just casual players who pick wraith.

[Edit] @Jem450R @Koochi-Q 

I am indeed playing Fortnite, recently ordered a bluetooth keyboard to play KB+M since Fortnite's design definitely requires it. I'm pleasantly surprised how good it actually is. Since the last two weeks or so, my time playing Fortnite began to exceed my time playing Apex.

I still log in to Apex for 2 or 3 games, but for one of countless reasons i'm sent right back to the que again, most of the time because of instaquitters, and then I always close Apex and play Fortnite for hours.

I've come to the conclusion Fortnite is a lot better as time went on, despite initially disliking it in the first hour.

This is me as of right now 

Message 17 of 17 (839 Views)