Re: Yo! what do you guys think about loot box reward for winning an arena?

by sugamot0magazaki

Original Post

★ Guide

@Sicketor wrote:

Winning is fun and all, but after the 10 seconds "high" i feel kinda meh.. like "ok thats it?" 

I think getting a loot box for winning will give us players feel like we actually won something..

thoughts?

I would support this. There are a * ton of cosmetics and * to unlock and they are adding more so it will take an eon to unlock it all anyways. 

The only downside is that I worry if hacking might become more prevalent, since there would be more of an incentive to finish #1. But then again, you can't sell your loot (thank god), so maybe its a non factor. 

Message 11 of 16 (175 Views)

That or just like 5 of the crafting materials would be pretty cool for a win.

Ive won so often i dont really care much about winning anymore really.

I already have the best badges.... We just need more incentive to do good.

Message 12 of 16 (174 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I think if they had a way to view replays that winning feeling would last longer. Haha
Message 13 of 16 (164 Views)
Highlighted

i've noticed that also, i'm 25+ but some previous levels i did not received any lootbox reward.

Message 14 of 16 (149 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Sicketor

Winning is fine as is, you're already allowed to play this amazing game for free and unlock new legends for free. Why do you have to gain more? It's about the win not the cosmetic items.

I rarely equip any of the cosmetics I unlock, because they mean nothing to me. "Oh you've got a super duper ultra legendary weapon skin? That's neat, here have a headshot on the house from my good ol regular standard skin."

You should play the game for its competitiveness and fun, not to get rewards for doing something pointless. Yes I said pointless, in the end winning means nothing, you just did slightly better than the rest, or it was situational luck.

Besides that, you already gain more xp and points for a win, so you're already receiving an reward, why ask more?

You may come off as one of those spoiled children you always see in youtube videos. "A black iphone 10? with only 16gb? I wanted a white one of 64gb! epic tantrum rage. "
Message 15 of 16 (139 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Rather than a lootbox I think they should give crafting materials. 

Message 16 of 16 (136 Views)