Yin and Yang: Mozambique and P2020

by henrynbs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Yin and Yang: Mozambique and P2020

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm going to start by saying I highly miss disruptor rounds. They were great on the Alternator and won it a lot of popularity. I just wish they added it back in.

But with a twist... They should add it on the Mozambique but keep Hammer Points on the P2020. With this in play, you could fit the Mozam with Disruptors and the P2020 with Hammer Points. This would make for devastating combat effectiveness up in close range. A round with the Mozam to eliminate armour and that Hammer Point P2020 just to finish it off.

You could elaborate this by creating a care package weapon. A Mozam in one hand with the 2020 in the other. The Mozam would shoot with a 10% fire rate until armour is cracked and then the P2020 with Double Tap - Hammer Points to finish it off. One of the things making it a gold weapon would be the automatic switch after armour is cracked. Sometimes in play, you can make the error of not using Hammer Points in a situation perfect for their use. This can cost you extra health and/or armour depending on your loadout. The automatic switch would be amazing especially with the added aid of a purple standard stock or something like it. Both weapons could both fit into one weapon slot - and it would look pretty damn cool too.

I would love to see this added into the game, it really would make my day.

Hope you liked it!

Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Yin and Yang: Mozambique and P2020

Champion

Honestly speaking I doubt disruptor mozambique would be particularly effective in the grand scheme of things, the reason the disruptors was implemented on full auto weapons was that the bonus shield damage rapidly stacked...you won't get much more out of a bique.

As even with a disruptor multiplier you would still require 2 chest/1headshot shots on a blue body shield  to break it and 2 shots on purple or higher, which is only marginally better than what you can currently do with it.

Perhaps if the disruptor hop up was modified to work like the sentinel variant it could work?

Not that this will ever happen I don't think but it would certainly make a novel change. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)

All Replies

Re: Yin and Yang: Mozambique and P2020

Champion

Honestly speaking I doubt disruptor mozambique would be particularly effective in the grand scheme of things, the reason the disruptors was implemented on full auto weapons was that the bonus shield damage rapidly stacked...you won't get much more out of a bique.

As even with a disruptor multiplier you would still require 2 chest/1headshot shots on a blue body shield  to break it and 2 shots on purple or higher, which is only marginally better than what you can currently do with it.

Perhaps if the disruptor hop up was modified to work like the sentinel variant it could work?

Not that this will ever happen I don't think but it would certainly make a novel change. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)