Yesterday's daily challenge - awful!

by saintlydevilis

Original Post

Yesterday's daily challenge - awful!

★★ Guide

Well I failed yesterdays daily challenge the card draw won. How am I expected to win, when I keep getting high cost cards, and can't use the card. Great to have those legendaries, but no good when they cost 5. If that stupid fruit cake was suppose to impress me, or that deck.. then nope it didn't. For a pet deck, you need to be able to charge either cat lady or zookeeper. So, this deck was no good for that card to be used. Anyone else have problems or was it just me?

Message 1 of 11 (789 Views)

Re: Yesterday's daily challenge - awful!

Champion (Retired)

Card draw sucked for me as well.  Took about five attempts to defeat the AI.  I don't mind losing, but when it seems like a total mismatch of decks, it's bloody frustrating.

BPRD

Message 2 of 11 (780 Views)

★★ Pro
Took my three times, and I didn't even get a chance to play the event card lol. First game I was chasing the whole time cuz my draw was terrible, but game three I lucked out and had mondo bronto on heights and survived, so with a card draw to open the lane I was able to win
Message 3 of 11 (766 Views)

★★ Guide

when I did get to play a card at cost for the round I was eaten by chompzilla. It was utterly ridiculous. Add to that wait an hour to play again..because wonderful EA/pop cap have not fixed the advert issue on iPad. 

I mean seriously.. Between card draw, a bad deck for boogaloo, an event card that can't be played until turn 3.. And they are trying sell/ push that card. Well, didn't work for me. 

Message 4 of 11 (745 Views)

★ Pro

The Challenge of two transfiguration was worse for me.

i was lucky to received Cat lady, Zookeeper, Dog Walker... 

I really liked the legendary, I don',t know why I have not seen him in the league, it is not very popular, but is great.

Chompzilla put a Wing Nut, and i put Mondo Bronto, well, my Superblock was full, so when the another plant attacked me i received the Supertrick, but I did not use it. I save it and that count like a card draw so that Bronto kill Wing nut, great because Wing nut have 7 of health.

Also, I realized that there is no animation when Bronto destroys a plant with Dino roar, I thought I was going to take a bite or something, but no, it doesn't do anything and the plant dies xD.

Anyways, it's a good combo, I hope in the future to make me a deck with him, Bronto. I still don't have any.

Is funny that it is totally underground, I imagine the whole dinosaur underground xD, because I guess it's not a snake or something.

Returning to the subject, yes the challenges are nightmare

Message 5 of 11 (738 Views)

★★ Pro
Today's as in Friday, I have had all but one game a double soul patch on pair pearadise
Message 6 of 11 (685 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Ya, it sucked.  Hey...let's let the AI use a deck with a plant that is immune to the damage at the end of the round that every other card takes.  

BPRD

Message 7 of 11 (660 Views)

★ Pro

in my case I saw a lot of Hibernating Beary, with that damaged at the end, Galacta Cactus.

And in my hand, i had Firework zombie, Barrel of Deadbear, I never got to see a Jester so I concluded that my deck was again made to benefit the AI.

Several times I placed Zombology teacher to place in the next turn the Fossil Head, and then die with the +1 damaged at the end of the turn LOL i'm a genious. 

the following game I just waited until I got to turn 3 and place them at the same time, but Hibernating Beary It growing a lot, it was a difficult challenge

Message 8 of 11 (654 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In some of these challenges I have just gotten luck and won when the AI got horrible draws or just quit playing cards

Message 9 of 11 (626 Views)

★★ Guide

I sometimes think they build the decks in a way to be more challenging for you. This wasn't the hardest challenge. One time I think I had to play over 10 games to win. Just don't give up.

Message 10 of 11 (605 Views)