Yes my account was hacked and Yes I'm screwed out of money

by Carbideman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Yes my account was hacked and Yes I'm screwed out of money

★★★ Newbie

I'm a casual kinda crappy Apex players that enjoys playing with my kids.  I like to support free games buy purchasing skins and battle passes which I did with Apex spending probably more than $150 dollars.  Then poof my account gets hacked and some Ahole uses cheats and gets my account banned.  

Now EA will not return my account and I have lost all of those skins and coin I had.  Unfortunately, I guess I have learned a lesson NOT to purchase any skins, battlepasses, coin etc from any EA games.  Just a month ago there entire network was hacked by disgruntled Titan Fall members so hacking an individual account I guess is not that difficult.

This is the only game franchise i've ever had this problem with after gaming for nearly 30 years.  I really really hate hackers!

Message 1 of 4 (361 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Yes my account was hacked and Yes I'm screwed out of money

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Carbideman.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (324 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Carbideman.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did like 3 times now and I just get the generic response that your account has been banned for hacking and to follow the terms of agreement blah blah!

Message 3 of 4 (302 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Carbideman if our TOS team has denied your appeal then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (277 Views)