Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Yeah, I'm leaving to.

by MagikarpsGhost

Original Post

Yeah, I'm leaving to.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Tried a reinstall.  Warning to others: Don't do that.  Game will reinstall but never finish despite it initially saying it did.  Literally not leaving because I hate the game - it just won't work.  PS4 user here.  God bless.  Sincerely hope it improves for you all - even you snarky s.o.bs.

By the way, I'm throwing a giant party late next year _ I'm thinking maybe Nov 5th or so.  The Anthem will be featured.

Message 1 of 13 (583 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Where are you going to?

Message 2 of 13 (515 Views)

★★★ Guide

Jésus Christ what a horrible ending to 3 months of grief.

Message 3 of 13 (493 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Jonny_Castilloux Guess he couldn't get enough I'm pretty sure yesterday he said he uninstalled, then today he's re-installing

Message 4 of 13 (474 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
It was funny see how this started, progressed, and now ended.

You're a changed man now lol.
Message 5 of 13 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

"By the way, I'm throwing a giant party late next year _ I'm thinking maybe Nov 5th or so. The Anthem will be featured."

PARTY

Nice! Will the party be by invitation only Or can we all just show up? Party hat

Message 6 of 13 (439 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
Cant you just uninstall your self from the forums?
Message 7 of 13 (405 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Wow, you turned around fast. White Knight streamer to hater in a week.

Impressive.

Message 8 of 13 (388 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

"This is why anthem is here to stay and critics and everybody is wrong"

Sort of funny cause Tassi just stated in his latest article. 

Something along the lines "Hate to say I told you so".

Go ahead, have a read @TheReal_USA_MAGA  if you haven't already.

The way you feeling, you might just agree with him.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2019/05/30/why-anthem-failed-and-why-it-was-never-destined-to-...

Message 9 of 13 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Marie - look I'd still be playing if I could.  The rubber banding after the last patch on PS4 was ridiculous so after trying to change video settings etc - I ended up deleting and trying a fresh install - It installs the game and says the patch is installed but once I'm in the game it shows this weird bar in the game that says that the content is only 95.2% downloaded and it is going to take 11 days and 13 hours to finish and it just stays there.

So it's not like I chose to hate this game.  It just won't work.

I could see myself coming back even after losing all my great stuff - if the game ever gets patched and starts working again.

Right now it's FUBAR - and I've submitted several bug reports on other issues and they never get replied to so I'm done chasing my tail there to.  At this point I have to warn people away from the game - and I've always seen a path for this to be a great game if they went the PvP route and I was willing to ride that journey of realization out with them - because the Javelins were just that great.  The movement is incredible, the powers are cool, the guns are mostly cool, it's 3rd person - this is so far up my PvP alley it's unbelievable.  Hope everything trends well for you folks.  I enjoyed mixing it up with some of you and just hearing different peoples perspectives.  I even sorta enjoyed the punch, counter punch of some of the trash talkers here.

See you when the game is functional for me on PS4 again -  if that ever happens.

Message 10 of 13 (295 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help