Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

YES - Another loot post

by Razer-MK2

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: YES - Another loot post

★★★★ Novice
Just a heads up the Devs don't know what the Luck stat does, they stated this in the live stream on Wednesday 20th at 28 Minutes.
Message 11 of 18 (154 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Don't expect legendary from he chest in free mode. Most of the legendary I have found came from random spawned scars, scorpions, outlaw, Elite lancer etc. Maybe I got one legendary from chest out of 20. ehh (same with strongholds)

Message 12 of 18 (139 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Legendaries should drop in GM1 and masterworks should start in hard then the progression would be accurate.. at the moment its just gating for no reason, and not worth coming back.

Message 13 of 18 (123 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Legendaries do drop in gm1 though.

Message 14 of 18 (119 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Played for a total of 6-7 hours this weekend and got 5 legendaries, 4 of wich made no improvement.

Before that I didnt get a single one in 8 days.

Whats the difference that made it happen? None.

Same gear, same jav. 

Its all good tho, thats what I love with RNG, you get a surprise every now and then.

Message 15 of 18 (80 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@PauheGunor wrote:
Just a heads up the Devs don't know what the Luck stat does, they stated this in the live stream on Wednesday 20th at 28 Minutes.

Are you * me? I had to go watch that just now, he has an opinion on luck but that was it? They put that into the game and have no idea what effect it has. It could just be text on the screen and nothing else.

Wow, more incredibly sloppy design.

Message 16 of 18 (48 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Luck is worthless unless you are farming MW embers!

One runs "Farmer Giles" a farming build with 90% Luck and the rest as high as possibly with harvest (250%+). I don't care about killing much just rocks, plants, chests in freeplay. When a orange one pops up I'm pretty happy to see its four of them at a time. Luck definitely effects how often you get them, harvest how many. Wink

Since dropping luck from game play I have noticed no significant change, only power score and hardness level make any difference imo.

Message 17 of 18 (37 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Here's hoping something changes with next weeks patch, I'm sitting at a solid 8 days with no leg drop and it's getting really hard to justify farming for seemingly nonexistent drops.

Message 18 of 18 (30 Views)
Twitter Stream