Re: Xims on console

by BA2VGT

Original Post

★★ Expert
@DankToliet I like how you complete ignore anything I have said lmao

I see now that you're just a talking mule. Have a good life bud.
Message 21 of 46 (274 Views)

★★ Expert
@Anlbrd AND it would make it easier to know which players are using these and can put them in lobbies with others who are using K&M as well.
Message 22 of 46 (273 Views)

★★ Pro
@EThought113213 It's not an aimbot. You don't know what an aimbot is.
Message 23 of 46 (270 Views)

★★ Pro
@iBlockHead I'd sooner not do that tbh because where I live splitting the playerbase any more would kill the community of most games after the first month or two.

Wrung what you brung. If you're better with controller - stick with that. If you're better with K&M (Most will be) - then use those. If you have any other reason to use a peripheral than what makes you more effective, then live and die by your choice.
Message 24 of 46 (267 Views)

★★ Expert
@Anlbrd I mean on Rainbow I get by it pretty well but after a while you get tired of trying harder than the other person to land that perfect headshot with minimal to no delay.

Apex has a nice player base where I doubt splitting them up would be an issue.
Message 25 of 46 (259 Views)

★★ Pro
@iBlockHead Not in Australia mate, we really suffer on the playerbase front. Where are you playing?
Message 26 of 46 (245 Views)

★★ Expert
@Anlbrd for some odd reason, I said that first line with an Australian accent. I'm sorry.

But US. so ya might be right.
Message 27 of 46 (237 Views)

★★ Pro
@iBlockHead US has far and away the largest share of players with Apex. I can't find the article which broke it down by %ages but for some reason I feel like it was in the 40s. I just remember it being HUGE compared to the second closest. Australia wasn't even in the list :D
Message 28 of 46 (233 Views)

★★ Guide

I don’t think that it is as vast as you think. I play with a controller on both both pc and x box due to rsi. My stats are considerably better on pc. It is is not what I thought would happen but unless the kB and m users are really good I think the aim assist makes up for quite well. I also have found this in fornite as well. The controller lobbies are a much higher standard in my experience. 

Message 29 of 46 (205 Views)

★ Guide

@DankToliet wrote:
@RevenanT-G7it's just a good article that gives both sides point of view vs one basement dwellers opinion with an agenda.

That being said, if Respawn somehow succeeds where bigger developers have failed, they will run the risk of punishing those using other devices that aren't m&k and the bad PR they alone will earn from preventing those with disabilities from being able to play the only way they can.

I've seen this nonsense excuse multiple times.  Exactly what disability does someone have that does not allow them to use a controller but does allow them to use a mouse and keyboard?  That makes zero sense.  

If you can't grasp a controller how are you grasping the mouse?  How are you accurately moving it?  How are you spreading out your fingers for the wasd keys and reaching for the keys around them accurately for weapon changes etc? 

The disability that allows you to do all this but not use a controller must be a very specific one....and surely cannot be wide spread.  

Message 30 of 46 (197 Views)