Is PGA Tour available on the older Xbox One?

by ICEMAN_STEAMER

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is PGA Tour available on the older Xbox One?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Is the game not available for the old xbox one?

Just been on xbox store to look at pre ordering. The versions on there say it is not available for my console even though there is a x/s version and a standard xbox version.

I have nhl23 and fifa23 games which are playable on x/s AND my console. 

Message 1 of 16 (3,323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox version

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, @ICEMAN_STEAMER 

Unfortunately, EA SPORTS PGA TOUR is not being released on Xbox One/PS4. 

Update:

EA Sports PGA Tour is only available on next-generation consoles (XBX|S, PS5, PC). 

you might see the Xbox One tag Because EA Sports PGA Tour Deluxe edition comes with a copy of Madden 23 which was built and is capable of running both on the last generation (Xbox one, PS4) and the new generation consoles. 

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (3,311 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, @ICEMAN_STEAMER 

Unfortunately, EA SPORTS PGA TOUR is not being released on Xbox One/PS4. 

Update:

EA Sports PGA Tour is only available on next-generation consoles (XBX|S, PS5, PC). 

you might see the Xbox One tag Because EA Sports PGA Tour Deluxe edition comes with a copy of Madden 23 which was built and is capable of running both on the last generation (Xbox one, PS4) and the new generation consoles. 

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 16 (3,312 Views)

★ Novice

It is very disappointing that this game will not work on xbox one. I shall have to buy the other game now PGA2K23, which will play on xbox one. Having purchased all the previous versions EA sports have offered in the past and as a previous beta tester it is especially disappointing.

Message 3 of 16 (2,904 Views)

★★ Guide

If you look at the difference of visual quality between 2k23 and this game, you will understand why they choose to do the game only on next gen console. 

Thanks 

Message 4 of 16 (2,835 Views)

Cannot DL Game on XBOX one X from microsoft store!

★★★ Newbie

pre-ordered the PGA Tour deluxe version on XBOX store last weekend. When I go to download the game today, it goes to the que and then pops up an error message that says not compatible. When I go to the store to look at the details of each version, I have/own the version for Xbox X/S, and Xbox One. The other version flat out says not playable on device above the purchase price. Already went through Xbox support, they said its an outage from EA. Please help, can't believe we run million dollar companies where you can't reach a human being on the phone, worst customer service idea ever.

Message 5 of 16 (2,602 Views)

Re: Cannot DL Game on XBOX one X from microsoft store!

★★★ Newbie

Heres pictures of the supported platforms of the version I bought, release date and error message

Message 6 of 16 (2,579 Views)

Community Manager

HI @bedder04 Just to confirm, are you trying to download PGA on an Xbox Series X or Series S and NOT the Xbox one X?

If so, can you try the following and let me know if this continues?

• Quit the game and other running apps from Quick Resume (For Series X|S consoles)
  • Remove any connected device, or additional USB's from the console then restart the Xbox and check
  • Check for updates 
  • Try the steps in our Connection and Advance Connection Guides 
  • Open you're Xbox NAT Type
  • Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary: 8.8.8.8, secondary: 8.8.4.4, unless there is a different DNS you would rather use)  
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 7 of 16 (2,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Illium I am using an Xbox one X, and bought the version for xbox one, xbox x and s as advertised on the store. If you look in the picture i linked above, on the details page it says xbox one compatible in the lower right corner

Message 8 of 16 (2,536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why is it advertised as available on Xbox One if it is not actually available on Xbox One?

Message 9 of 16 (2,621 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @22d6pd6xgtg1 

Can you show me where you're seeing the game being advertised as available for Xbox One? I'll get that passed on to the team. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 16 (2,612 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help