by CaptainWead

Original Post

Re: Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and Ea Play

★★★ Newbie

Worked like a charm for me!!

Message 31 of 47 (1,949 Views)

★★ Novice

It's now working again, and since yesterday, the "membership expired" red warning also disappeared. Seems to be fully fixed!

Message 32 of 47 (1,937 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@PipesInMyBeard THIS!!!!! I had to stop the EA Background service, even though I'd uninstalled a few times... then log in and out and in on xbox. FINALLY got it to work!
Message 33 of 47 (1,917 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was stuck on this same issue and nothing was working. Tried your suggestion and it worked.

Message 34 of 47 (1,822 Views)

★★ Novice
@CaptainWead So you are expecting people to go through all that effort to download a game. Might as well forget ea even exists and go and just use steam.
Message 35 of 47 (1,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Solved it with signin in and out at the xbox app

Message 36 of 47 (868 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CaptainWead What worked for me, go to the ea.com site and login using the xbox link. then look under account details and make sure its the same email address. I had some email account listed from 2018 but Ive been playing games on xbox game pass and ea desktop since December 2021.
Message 37 of 47 (819 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@asher00017 Thank you so much man life saver
Message 38 of 47 (765 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@asher00017 Mine was already at the lowest setting and I've been unable to download anything from the EA app at all. Free or included w game pass. Has anyone come up with another solution? I've tried uninstalling completely and reinstalling as well. another thread suggested opening the app and what not through the gamepass app but that hasn't helped either.
Message 39 of 47 (720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much! This worked!! I’ve been dealing with download issues for 2 days and it was pissing me off ! But this worked!! 

Message 40 of 47 (539 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help