Xbox Rep and how it STILL makes this game unplayable

by RockScorpion384

Original Post

Re: Xbox Rep and how it STILL makes this game unplayable

★★★★ Guide
@EA_David

I have done so with an alt account already and it queues up perfectly fine. If i want to play a quick match its available to use. I just dont want to juggle 2 accounts as i find smurfing in any game extremely unsportsmanlike, nor do i want to leave behind all the cosmetics ive bought/earned on my main account and start anew. If cross progression was enabled in apex i could transfer and start playing on my PlayStation as that doesnt have any rep system to stop me.

I just dont think its fair that xbox players have this additional authentication step just to play the game compared to every other platform. And that authentication step can be failed based on history playing other games. If it was an apex specific punishment id understand and accept it but its not fair that me getting false reports in dead by daylight for playing the game as intended stops me from playing apex.

(if anyone hasnt played dbd, its a 5 player game, 4 ‘survivors’ vs 1 ‘killer’ and the goal is to either escape from the map if ur survivor, or kill the survivors if ur the killer. Problem is if you play killer the survivors get salty when you kill them and report you despite that being part of the game)
Message 11 of 16 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@RockScorpion384
Lets hope for Apex to get cross progression, Microsoft deserves less customers eith their BS at that point.

BTW last time i checked the extreme toxicity was a major factor along with Dev bias that the queue time is around 15 minutes for survivors AFTER CROSSPLAY (nearly instant for Killers, i wonder why no one wants to play them?).

Wanna know why i left DBD? The Devs promised to buff the Pig for the chinese year of the pig, so they gave her a very minor buff and literally followed it by a year of major nerfs for a mid-tier character for literally no reason. That and the other problems it STILL has, like its been years since emblem system released and they still haven't fixed that certain killers like Trapper and Plague never rank up when played correctly.

They must be among the most incompetent Devs of any multiplayer game in history so far.

Message 12 of 16 (364 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@BigBlackCaustic Love the pig ♥️ always felt like i get unlucky though. Survivors seem to get the trap of within the first couple tries
Message 13 of 16 (357 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Bump

Message 14 of 16 (323 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Bump

Message 15 of 16 (296 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Season 8 and i still cant play a single match due to xbox rep. Bump for exposure. I want this fixed

Message 16 of 16 (239 Views)