Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Xbox One Launch Fail

by DeathstrokeTM

Original Post

Highlighted

Xbox One Launch Fail

★★ Newbie

Game will not launch. Tried hard restart of my Xbox uninstalled reinstalled nothing. Can’t even get into the game

Message 1 of 6 (60 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Xbox One Launch Fail

★ Guide

That's strange. My Xbox One is working just fine

been playing the game since midnight of launch

just got off like 5 min ago...

Message 2 of 6 (52 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I just can’t get it to work it keeps saying it was unable to load please give it a minute and try again. It’s been a couple hours I played some fortnite and a bit of crackdown trying to load it in between and nothing. I also experienced a rather annoying bug of not getting XP or loot from the skorpion boss stronghold last night twice instead it rewinded my progress back to an earlier mission along with my 2 friends I was playing with at the time and we all lost out on rewards 

Message 3 of 6 (46 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@DeathstrokeTM wrote:

Game will not launch. Tried hard restart of my Xbox uninstalled reinstalled nothing. Can’t even get into the game

It might be a silly question but do you have an Xbox Live Gold account? Sorry, ignore, you posted again just before I did and saw that you had been in before so question answered.

Message 4 of 6 (44 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

Sometimes the Xbox can be a little funny, what I have found that works sometimes is removing the powercord for 20 secs then reconnecting, it forces the Xbox to do a self check before booting up, might help if you haven't done it already.

Message 5 of 6 (41 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Finally ended up getting into the game but it seems I have lost progress again I’m not sure what’s going on with saving but I’m ending expeditions going into the pause menu and quiting from there before finally exiting the game just to be sure but this is kind of annoying now I don’t like regaining levels albeit a small amount of XP to level so it will take one mission but it’s a mission where I could have been earning better rewards. Absolutely loving the game just enemies vanish when I try and kill them sometimes getting sent back in time to earlier saves its progress lost 

Message 6 of 6 (35 Views)
Twitter Stream