Xbox Issues (Lag/De-Sync/Audio)

by D9Skillz

Original Post

Xbox Issues (Lag/De-Sync/Audio)

★ Novice

I have played Apex since day one on Xbox and it is a phenomenal game but since the start of April it seems like the lag/de-sync is absolutely out of control. 9/10 games yesterday were a complete lag fest at the beginning like we were running around in slow-mo and I even had a game where we were in the final 2 squads and the servers decided to take a s#*t and just make my game nearly unplayable (luckily my friend clutched and won for us). Before April it seemed like we would get a laggy game maybe 1/5 games but now its like you cant avoid it. I had to just give up playing yesterday as I was getting shot through closed doors or behind cover and its the exact same bs when I tried to play again today.

Sound is another thing that is completely jacked up. It seems like sounds are based on your elevation in relation to the gunshots instead of your distance away from them. So if you are 500m away from a gunfight, it will sound much louder if you are on the same elevation as the fight than if you were up on a cliff overlooking the fight from the same distance. In addition, close sounds seem farther away than they should and far sounds seem much closer than they should. Not to mention all the squads that seem to be levitating as they can just appear without making a sound..

Apex is an awesome game and probably still my favorite but these issues gotta get addressed sooner rather than later to continue the upward trend of this game.

Message 1 of 3 (239 Views)

Re: Xbox Issues (Lag/De-Sync/Audio)

★★★★★ Guide

Me and you live in two different world have no problems I live in middle america so it could be different servers but I get slow start maybe 1/10 games and have never experienced it after the initial 2 mins

Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)

Re: Xbox Issues (Lag/De-Sync/Audio)

★★★★★ Newbie
@D9Skillz Wow bro. Lucky you. Sence season 2 launch, every game I play is complete lag. Iam to the point of deleating the game all together. The lag is unreal. Unplayable
Message 3 of 3 (172 Views)