Re: XP for first kill of the match

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

XP for first kill of the match

★★★★★ Expert

Okay, this has been a stable in most online shooters and such. Not so much in the BR scene but still. 

I find it odd that this game, that's highly in favor of damaging/killing opponents doesn't have an xp stat for first kill of the match. If I'm correct not even a badge for it. 

I would like that this game rewards the first player who gets a kill. Give him/her lets say 100/200xp. Another suggestion could be first kill of your team. 

What do you guys think?

Message 1 of 4 (164 Views)

★★★ Guide
Because it's nothing special people get kills in BR's why should the first one be special and the 20th one not?

Message 2 of 4 (156 Views)

★ Guide
I thought you did get XP for obtaining first blood, especially since the game makes a call out for it. You do however get XP for your first kill of the day.
Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MartenPhilip wrote:
Because it's nothing special people get kills in BR's why should the first one be special and the 20th one not?

I kinda like that answer, just not enough to warrant it sufficient as a good answer. In shooters it's nothing special to get kills. Hell you get more kills there, but there's usually a 'first kill/blood' reward.

And like @JoeTheSho mentioned, you do get for first kill of the day but not for first of the match/your team? I find that weird, but maybe that's just me. So yea, this is my counter for your reply. 

Unfortunately Joe, no kill for first blood. 

Message 4 of 4 (130 Views)