XP Trainer Machine Timer

by newbebop

Original Post

XP Trainer Machine Timer

★★ Guide

First off, I want to say I appreciate the 24hr timer between 5 uses of the XP Trainer. It prevents players from ruining the challenge of the game by infinitely buying levels. Also, if coin purchasing is ever implemented, a 24hr timer will hopefully help prevent players from emptying their accounts in real life. 

Purchasing XP is a nice way to help ease the grind of that final level for characters when it gets to 10,000 XP for level 10.

My only real problem with the timer is how it is implemented. It is currently set to remember the exact time you maxed out your ability to purchase XP. 24hrs later you can purchase more. Except, if you're like me, you're never back there exactly 24 hrs later. Instead you show up 25hrs later or more. As a result this time slowly shifts later and later until you miss an entire day's worth of XP.

I would propose that a solution to this would be a universal 24hr clock. 9am-9am local PvZ server time or something.

Message 1 of 5 (487 Views)

Re: XP Trainer Machine Timer

★★★★★ Apprentice

I was wondering how it decides "its been a day you can buy more now" and suspected as much. I would also prefer it the other way, 9am-9am or whatever. This way I'd know when I can buy more for those few characters I loathe playing, instead of guessing/remembering when I bought them the day before.

Message 2 of 5 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Absolute no-brainer here.

I didn't use the machine one time maxing out my characters (other than the initial mini-sunflower quest) and still agree.  Win-win for all involved.

EDIT:  typo

Message 3 of 5 (452 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It just needs to be per actual calendar day.  Right now it's a rolling 24 hour timer.

Message 4 of 5 (425 Views)

★★ Guide
@CJackson5083 My point exactly.
Message 5 of 5 (402 Views)