Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

XBOX One - Error Retrieving Anthem live Service Data

by Cerburus

Original Post

Re: XBOX One - Error Retrieving Anthem live Service Data

★★★★ Newbie
I have missed a full day of what was suppose to be VIP access i sure houe EA don't treat all VIP's this way. I would like to know what is EA going to do about this?
Message 41 of 71 (615 Views)

★★★★ Novice
preach it baby
Message 42 of 71 (671 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hope it gets fixed soon because I am getting at the end of my patience .... you pay for a service and you don’t get to enjoy it... and on top of that you loose a day of play because it’s their fault and didn’t see this coming.... you have people to prevent that EA!!!!

Message 43 of 71 (659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My question now is that. Since the preorder ( for some of us) was from a third party ie. GameStop and you have to go to EA’s site to register that code, it prompts you to make an account if you don’t have an EA one. Now would making the EA account with one email and say your xbox with a different one that it already had, would that be a possibility of why it won’t connect?  Or does the game prompt you to sign in with an email and password after it connects to servers? 

Message 44 of 71 (648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Way to look on the bright side of things Haha. Though too me it seems these levels I am gaining is more of an attempt to mock me adding insult on an insult....

Message 45 of 71 (624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I believe you have to use the same email as the one tied to your xbl account unless there is something idk about

Message 46 of 71 (620 Views)

★ Apprentice

Whatever the causes, I hope Bioware provides an explanation after everything is running smoothly. Like Steven Messner at PC Gamer, I find it difficult to believe that after decades of online games still every game has trouble with logins and basic stability at launch (though this is a "demo" launch). So many online games have had this issue that the problems can't be different every time. 

Message 47 of 71 (590 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Finally managed to get in after 11 hours of waiting !

Message 48 of 71 (578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got past the title screen and into my javelin but it loads the first mission forever. 

Message 49 of 71 (566 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just exit the game and restart again... it does the same to me too
Message 50 of 71 (545 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help