Re: XBOX ONE: Logitech G920

by ECAD-Durand

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Steering Wheel support

★★★ Novice

Will be supported steering wheel like thrustmaster T300 in this game?

Message 1 of 88 (13,210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Does Need For Speed Heat have wheel support?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@patilanj @cavoch94 @BLVD69 @Zhyr79 @eliran2153 

****UPDATE 28/01/2020****

Steering wheels

We know those of you that own a steering wheel are enjoying all kinds of racing games, and we want to give you the option to use your equipment in Need for Speed, too. We have been testing some steering wheels, but a few others that are not on this list might also work:

• Thrustmaster T300RS (PS4, PC)
  • Thrustmaster TX (Xbox, PC)
  • Thrustmaster T150 (PS4, PC)
  • Thrustmaster TMX (Xbox, PC)
  • Logitech G29 (PS4, PC)
  • Logitech G920 (Xbox, PC)
  • Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel (PS4, PC, XB1)

For PC players: Please make sure to install the Logitech G Hub, regardless of the wheel manufacturer and model you are using.

For Console players: Please make sure that your steering wheel is assigned to your console profile before launching the game. When launching the game, press the respective steering wheel button on the title screen to enable steering wheel play: A on Xbox, X on PlayStation.

Please note that in order to access all features in the game, you will need to use a combination of steering wheel and controller.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 14 of 88 (26,216 Views)

All Replies

XBOX ONE: Logitech G920

★★★ Newbie

Hi All,

Will NFS:Heat support the G920 driving wheel and shifter at launch (for Xbox One)?

Thanks!

Message 2 of 88 (13,403 Views)

Support for steering wheel thrustmaster ??

★★★ Novice

Nfs heat have the supportfor steering wheel on pc?? 

Message 3 of 88 (13,073 Views)

★★★ Novice

After the farce that was NFS 2015 had no race wheel support, i vowed never to buy another NFS game again. But oddly i like the look of this one, how ever if it has no wheel support its a bust, i wont touch it with a barge pole. No quick fixes either the controls on NFS 2015 were horrid, had some auto correction when turning (especially while drifting) it was god awful.

Message 4 of 88 (13,341 Views)

Re: Steering Wheel support

★★★★★ Novice

Please add steering wheel's support to this game, or leave possibility setup them in the settings.

Logitech G25/G27 steering wheel's i have.

Message 5 of 88 (13,095 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Need for Speed Payback had good wheel support. I say this in reference with other games like The Crew 2 (which has terrible wheel controls), Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally. So if they can add the same wheel support as they did in the previous Payback... I would be all set and pre-order immediately!

Message 6 of 88 (13,288 Views)

★★★ Novice

Was this on xbox one or PC ? Because XBOX One was neglected in 2015 and i fear they may do the same in which case i have no interest in it. 

Message 7 of 88 (13,197 Views)

★★ Expert

@Choco1ateMamba 

Hello, I did some research for your question and a list of games supported are listed in the link provided here.

If you like the answer, credit me with the solution and XP, please.

Thanks and have a good day. :eahigh_file:

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/driving/driving-force-racing-wheel.html#product-tech-specs

Message 8 of 88 (13,174 Views)

Steering wheel

★★ Novice

About the steering wheel It is possible to connect a

steering wheel to the game?!?!?!?

Message 9 of 88 (13,127 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

NFS 2015 PC had wheel support but Payback didn't

Message 10 of 88 (13,134 Views)