Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Wtf shields man

by buddahcjcc

Original Post

Wtf shields man

★★★★ Guide

Ever since the patch, Storm shields are suddenly paper, My colossus' shield is literally doing nothing at all. Ive watched my armor tick down without the shield ever taking damage at all

My computer could never handle even attempting to stream this game but I got a screenshot in a fight, had me shield up the whole time, took a hit, the shield never changed, I took it straight to the armorbug.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)

Re: Wtf shields man

★ Guide

Colossus shield only protects from the front, and you are surrounded. I don't really play Colossus, so I don't know if there's anything else also going on, but also have not seen any other mentions of it.

Storm shield is not receiving the hover resist boost atm. (Devs said so. )

Message 2 of 4 (88 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

for every single boost this last patch gave us they took away double with bugs. Want Universal components?..great..want extended thruster life?..fine..NO SHIELDS FOR YOU!! want more legendarys in GM3?..OK.. here's some legendary embers..Caches?..we got Caches!!..NO Guranteed MWs though on your bosses!!

Message 3 of 4 (74 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Zemerick wrote:

Colossus shield only protects from the front, and you are surrounded. I don't really play Colossus, so I don't know if there's anything else also going on, but also have not seen any other mentions of it.

Storm shield is not receiving the hover resist boost atm. (Devs said so. )

lol I did not realize that... 150 something hours into playing it too

Message 4 of 4 (70 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help